Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - KSC Cape Canaveral, FL (reserved for SpaceX)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems strange then that Elon and the group had to travel down to Melbourne to supercharge yesterday? Cocoa West is way overdue. I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of issue or rethought around location has occurred.
Not sure why Elon would have to travel to Melbourne; he has access to KSC SpaceX facilities. Or did you actually see him in West Melbourne?

Seems strange then that Elon and the group had to travel down to Melbourne to supercharge yesterday? Cocoa West is way overdue. I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of issue or rethought around location has occurred.

Discussed on previous page (and elsewhere) Titusville location (about 25 miles north) offers more amenities and better spacing on I95 than Cocoa West.

I'm selfish Cocoa West is closer to me :p
I'll begrudgingly admit Titusville is probably closer to the halfway point between the Port Orange and West Melbourne SC's.:(

It appears that Titusville is the choice (see the Titusville discussion page and on Supercharge.info). I seriously doubt, despite the pin on the Tesla Find Us page, that Cocoa west will be built. Wichita Falls, TX pin ended up being built many miles down the road.