Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lacey, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, transformer is energized, light pole is lit, but Tesla stalls are still dark. Hopefully they commission it early this week!
My best guess is this means they got the all clear from PSE, but Tesla hasn't done their testing yet. There should definitely be someone qualified to do the testing in one of the Seattle (or Portland) area service centers, so it's just a matter of when they can send that person out to do it. Then, if everything looks fine, or at least good enough to open (~90% chance in my experience), they will go live that day. It may still take a few hours, days, or weeks for the supercharger to appear in the Nav and on the Tesla website.

There is another possibility that the supercharger has already been tested, but they shut the power down for some other reason. This is often because they want to pave or paint the area, or it could be because something went wrong in the testing and they need to replace a part or something like that.

Maybe today? Looked like a Tesla technician here earlier.
F7B7084D-DFD0-46F2-BB8B-A76C99F1C712.jpeg

The Tesla tech will be driving a Tesla and charge at each stall to test them. He'll most likely park parallel to the curb so he can inch forward and easily test one after the other. This looks like something else.
That is what I saw as I drove by. Could not stop to take a picture then. He had left by the time I got back.

This person looked like he was just cleaning up, wiping down the cabinets while I was there.

Ok! Just went and talked to the guy who is commissioning them. He’s hoping to have him online tonight. There was some installation issues / crossed wires he’s trying to work through. If he can’t get it online tonight then the contractor has to come out and fix it.

He says this station has been flagged as “high priority” and will be love by the end of the week.