Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lachenaie, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Chuq , you might want to remove this one from the map. :(
He can’t, so I’ll take the opportunity by saying that there are actually 8 similar conducts sticking out, not 7.

Now the question is, is IGA actually planning to build 8 fast chargers (50kw) at the same location? Getting hopeful again!
(Photos from iOS Supercharger)
7204CB39-DF5C-41E4-B6D8-7B5950DCD40A.png
2758674F-6230-4368-89BC-261AF28851AC.png

We already have one at the crossroads of highway 25 and 640: why do you need another one so close?

It is like Kirkland and Cote Vertu: too close for one another.

Let's cover the rest of the province first...
I agree with you, i live in Alma Lac-St-Jean and looking forward to see Saguenay and L'Étape in Réserve Faunique des Laurentides Superchargers installed .

Reactions: Pescakl1
Seems like one of the two ChargePoint DCs have been installed. However, whoever posted this photo hasn’t taken anything else in the frame, so it’s impossible to tell what there is here as well. @Dakkor are you passing by here anytime soon?

Attachments

• B6ADF37D-0A6E-41CB-9AA5-F8344A0E67E8.jpeg
    B6ADF37D-0A6E-41CB-9AA5-F8344A0E67E8.jpeg
    500.1 KB · Views: 120
That pic is fine. The background match. I think it's case closed.
Disagree. There are still 8 conducts sticking out of the ground, which look a little thick for L2 charging. Also note that there is currently a shortage of Tesla equipment, and currently there is some being delivered to the Atlantics. Will they come here?
D487047D-DBD1-46C1-92F8-FE8D75D09496.jpeg

Currently there are 2 ChargePoint stations (and 1 windshield washer station, which is a terrific idea that should be copied at Tesla superchargers).

There are also 8 other stalls under construction. From what I read they look like Tesla installations. I talked to the store Manager and he confirms they will be Tesla stations but he could not tell me what kind except they are 400 amps. Does that make them V3s?

He told me the equipment has been stuck at the Canada/US border for the last 3 weeks, so they should be resuming work at the site soon.

Tesla still shows Charlemagne as the potential site. But obviously there wouldn’t be 2 supercharger stations so close to each other (less than 5 km). So the official site will probably change from Charlemagne to Terrebonne (or Lachenaie which is now integrated with Terrebonne).

I live almost next door and will supply updates and pics when work resumes.