Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lafayette, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EF3BE8FB-91C0-465F-92F3-DACD4B14D2D4.jpeg
5B441EBA-101C-4A66-90FB-E95D3109836B.jpeg
5813F0B7-8DB3-45EA-A0D7-F4403143171A.jpeg
3B479A54-0613-4CC7-BB65-7D63DC9CB1AE.jpeg
0B0B3217-44B5-49A6-91B2-5B9B087E64A3.jpeg

Thanks for all the great info here!
I will be really needing this SC on Jan 25.
Andrejun: when you took these pics the chargers weren't functional yet, I assume?
Hope we'll see the "all working" later this week.
Any idea why this Lafayette, LA station has never been show as "under construction" on the Tesla map: Find Us | Tesla ?
It has been showing on some third-party maps.

Any idea why this Lafayette, LA station has never been show as "under construction" on the Tesla map

The best answer is that it works that way sometimes. We have actually had a few chargers open up in Michigan that no one even knew were under construction until they popped up as open on Supercharge.info.

I'm sure there are Tesla plans (what the website says), and then there opportunities that come along...which may explain this one. Plans can fall through (North Dakota / UP of MI), but they do seem to take advantage of the opportunities.

I happened across a Supercharger in Florida that didn’t show up on Tesla map, plug share or google maps but was full on busy. I will say that it only charged at 35KW peak for me and cut out repeatedly, but it was open and working. So just because it isn’t on a map doesn’t mean much of anything.

Hey Everybody, please let us know if anyone becomes aware of My update in the next 24 hours. I am going to be driving through there on a long trip from North Carolina to Texas in an SR+ tomorrow. I'd love to try out a v3 for the first time.

Stopped this morning. No power. :(

Shout out to the gorgeous "Walnut" colored 1st gen Model S that was there "charging". It wasn't Signature Red or Titanium Metallic, something in between. No match on the 1st gen color thread on this forum.

I hope the owner wasn't in a bind. There was no one around the car to chat with. I hope they weren't on the road and needed a charge to continue because it wasn't going to come from that supercharger.

By the way owner, your temp plate is expired.

• Funny
Reactions: Moded3