Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lake Arrowhead, CA (LIVE 17 Nov 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I charge to 90% at home on the top of a hill. I notice reduced regenerative braking as the friction brakes must be used at the traffic light. At lower charge levels, the regeneration slows the Model S more effectively. My previous suggestion was to assure quality braking during the descent.

I charge to 90% at home on the top of a hill. I notice reduced regenerative braking as the friction brakes must be used at the traffic light. At lower charge levels, the regeneration slows the Model S more effectively. My previous suggestion was to assure quality braking during the descent.
What Model S are you driving? I tend to get pretty aggressive regen even at 90%, possibly higher. Although, less so at colder temps

If you enter the parking garage from the other direction (the main road into the village, shown as photo #2 in your previous post), there's a tesla sign near where the "clearance" sign is in this photo indicating the supercharger is on the top floor.
I was on both sides, never saw the sign. But yeah I found it the 2nd time by driving to McDonalds and looking for the 'black hole' type entrance, then proceeded to the very top. After walking to the nearby wine restaurant overlooking the lake to have a bite, came back to a fully charged starship to head back down the hill. Love this location!!!!!