Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lamont, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okey-dokey. Now time to start hunting down the "Lamont FL" location mentioned on Tesla's website. Has Target opening Q3 2021, wait, that's now!
I’ve been trying to seek out where it’ll go, but there’s only one gas station and it has like 6 parking spaces total, and then there is an empty parking lot across the street that might be it. No good spots and no new construction of any sort, so Q3 may be pushed to Q4?

I’ve been trying to seek out where it’ll go, but there’s only one gas station and it has like 6 parking spaces total, and then there is an empty parking lot across the street that might be it. No good spots and no new construction of any sort, so Q3 may be pushed to Q4?
Try the intersection of US-19 and I-10, there are a bunch of gas stations there that would be better fits for parking lot size and amenities. Plus in addition to all of them having a Lamont street address, some of them actually use "Lamont" in their name, e.g. "Chevron Lamont" or "BP Lamont". But again, a better method would be to contact the Jefferson County planning and building departments and see if they'll spill the beans.

Looks like it’s open at the Mobile Gas Station on S. Jefferson Hwy off of I-10.
@MarcoRP

Attachments

• 9B9B89CD-BAF3-410B-B14C-F50F2AC79593.jpeg
    9B9B89CD-BAF3-410B-B14C-F50F2AC79593.jpeg
    960 KB · Views: 151