TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Lancaster, PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by RedFiveZero, Sep 11, 2017.

1. RedFiveZero

RedFiveZero Member

There is a new "coming soon" supercharger listed for Lancaster, PA. This will be a very welcome addition. The pushpin on the maps shows downtown Lancaster City, but I suspect the actual location will be closer to 283/30/222. Maybe in the new retail center under construction near the 30 & Fruitville Pike intersection?

Screenshot 2017-09-11 10.13.24.png

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Pin is on the random location from the name, as as all new locations that haven't been spec'd. :D

If it's not clear sometimes, zoom in more and the pin will always (99.9%) be the center of the label of *something*.

3. Jashev

Jashev Supporting Member

This would be GREAT!

• Like x 1
  4. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

Agreed!!

5. DarrenK

DarrenK Member

Was just in Lancaster over the weekend. This would be great. We actually had to detour to Harrisburg to supercharge on our way home.

I am surprised they don't have one scheduled for York, PA.

6. RedFiveZero

RedFiveZero Member

I live in York and (obviously) agree York would make for an excellent location-- especially along 83. Maybe at the Sheetz at 83 & 30? Or Shrewsbury for those driving between Harrisburg & Baltimore.

• Like x 1
  7. Mirlen

Mirlen Member

Pins by default go to the city named, nowhere nearly accurate, figure within a 25 mile radius. Too bad PA's 811 Dig site is commercialized and I can't get public access to look things up *grr* Unless someone knows something I don't know... Maryland/Delaware's system is soooooo nice, just put a poly around the area to search and fill in some fields, BOOM!

8. Mirlen

Mirlen Member

#8 Mirlen, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    OK, any bets? I'm going with Sheetz #257.

upload_2017-9-11_18-34-42.png

More likely than WaWa?

upload_2017-9-11_18-36-35.png

9. BQst

BQst Member

I could be wrong, but I don't remember there being much room at that sheetz for a supercharger? Unless Eden gives them some of their parking lot, but Eden's lot can get very full during an event...

Not knowing anything, I'd have to bet on the 30-fruitville location as mentioned above. Lancaster is finally getting a whole foods. :)

-Ben