Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lancelin, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No need to park that far back at those stalls.
No need for the thumbs down @Erasmuz .. but you simply don't need to have your wheels next to the charger in order for the cable to fit.

See for example where Tesla placed the bump stops at Tenterfield where the chargers are similarly at 90° to the rear.

(The bump stops at Tenterfield have subsequently been removed, as have many others in preparation for open access)

Reactions: Chuq
That thumbs down shall stay where it is, my good person! I am allowed to disagree :)

It's Lancelin, there is heaps of space, they could have simply taken away a bay and re-drawn the lines and placed them all logically half-a-foot to a foot further apart. I can't see how anyone can look at that placement in that place and defend it, but like me, you can disagree.

That's after all what makes the world wonderful, it'd be mighty boring if we were all the same.

If I'm really getting excited I regret places like Lancelin don't have pull-through bays for people towing camper trailers, albeit all 3 of them right now but the day is coming!