Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lansing, MI - South Pennsylvania Ave

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meter is in. Fencing still up.
PXL_20220917_200205874.MP.jpg

307509940_5600567873299678_3503368369416314473_n.jpg

Photo was taken by John Krohn on the Tesla Model 3/Y Owners of Michigan Facebook Group today.

Curious if this makes the other Lansing location completely obsolete. It is arguably the worst Supercharger Station in the entire state because of trash, lack of nearby restrooms and open places to get food, within walking distance, I've always had terribly slow charging regardless of preconditioning or how many other cars are present at this station.

View attachment 854358

Photo was taken by John Krohn on the Tesla Model 3/Y Owners of Michigan Facebook Group today.

Curious if this makes the other Lansing location completely obsolete. It is arguably the worst Supercharger Station in the entire state because of trash, lack of nearby restrooms and open places to get food, within walking distance, I've always had terribly slow charging regardless of preconditioning or how many other cars are present at this station.
I agree on the other Lansing location, it is terrible. I've only had to stop and charge there a couple of times traveling across the state and it was terrible. Add in the construction around Lansing with highways closed, its a pain. This is much needed.

I noticed it’s showing up as available in my car now. Anybody used it? Wish they’d put this on that 69/96 corridor west of town, but glad to have a new, faster charger in the area.
Not seeing in either of ours. Maybe you saw the existing charger in Lansing. I will head up today and check. If the new one isn't on I will go over to older Lansing charger. Seems a lot of complaining about trash on other location. So I will go pick some up.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk