Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lansing, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by on Friday, 9/1. Looks completely finished, execpt for the stall numbers on the pedestals. PoCo meter was dark (no power). I plugged in and just got a "check charger power" message on the instrument panel.

GSP

• Informative
Reactions: Electric Joe
It should be functional by the end of today, allegedly. Tech and electrician are there now!

Tesla SC (1).jpg

What route are you taking? Maybe our paths will cross at some time.
I just watched the Seahawks lose at Lambeau and am now charging at Howard, WI. Headed to Wausau and then on to MN, then back to WI and down I-39, I-44 and I-35 to the Dallas area. Going to try to catch the Mariner game in Arlington Thursday night but that will be tough to get to (and if they lose any of the two games between now and then they might be out of the playoff race anyway!). I'm definitely going to the Sounders game in Frisco on Sunday though.

I'm a moving target so will be tough to catch up with me! Where are you headed?

Our Schedule is in this Google sheet:

2017 Tesla Trip Summary for Sharing
Holy cow! That sure is ambitious!

Nice to see I'm not the only one going on a crazy trip lol. Yours is actually longer than mine. I'm not anywhere near as organized as you. I just kind of get a general idea of what I want to do, then sometimes I map out what I want my days to be like a few days in advance. And then I usually come up short and throw those plans out the window lol. Oftentimes I don't even know where I will be staying until midnight or so that same night lol.

Looks like we might cross paths in Texas later this week. Otherwise I'll be home by the time you are in Seattle so I can greet you at one of the local superchargers in the area. We all know that Seattle, Lynnwood, Bellevue *and* Snoqualmie will be getting superchargers by the end of 2017 so maybe a couple of them will be finished by then ;-)

I''m leaving Virginia in 2 weeks and headed up to Midland and then Lansing for the MSU Homecoming. Hope they have turned power on by then......sure wish the one outside Flint was operational too but we're getting there!! Thanks for the updates!

I'm sure it'll be running by the end of the week
I wouldn't be sure about anything based on what I've seen happen at supercharger locations in the past.

It's definitely just waiting for a switch to be flipped, but sometimes there are bureaucratic hassles associated with that. Other times there is something wrong with the electrical that isn't visible on the surface. I.e. there is a reason they haven't flipped the switch.