Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clearwater, FL - US Highway 19 North

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction was active today. I wish it was more than stalls, however between this and Clearwater further north on 19 or St Pete further south it should balance out nicely.

Getting back on 19 to head north though is a slight pain but not horrible.

IMG_1268.jpeg
IMG_1269.jpeg
IMG_1270.jpeg

Construction was active today. I wish it was more than stalls, however between this and Clearwater further north on 19 or St Pete further south it should balance out nicely.

Getting back on 19 to head north though is a slight pain but not horrible.

View attachment 928148View attachment 928149View attachment 928153
Man. They need to hurry up. We’re going to be headed into town (Belleaire Beach) in 3 weeks. No charging available at the condo. Typically I had to go up to Clearwater to keep it at a good level for activities once or twice in the week we’re there.

Man. They need to hurry up. We’re going to be headed into town (Belleaire Beach) in 3 weeks. No charging available at the condo. Typically I had to go up to Clearwater to keep it at a good level for activities once or twice in the week we’re there.
There are quite a few free J1772 chargers in the area provided by Duke Energy that might be helpful to you. You can find them on plugshare. You will need the Shell Recharge app for most of them.

Reactions: Thunder7ga