Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Tivoli Village

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A new urban Supercharger just opened in Las Vegas at Tivoli Village, 400 South Rampart Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89145, as reported to the local Facebook group.
upload_2019-5-23_11-48-43.png

I was wondering why these were there myself. Stopped by on Saturday and charged at the urban superchargers (below and essentially on the other side of the wall behind those two regular chargers) and then spun around to charge at these. I don't think I would have found them if I hadn't caught a glimpse of them on my way down into the garage, and knowing there were two pins on the car's nav for this location.

Reactions: KJD and MarcoRP
My MCU shows only the 2 150 kWh chargers, but not the 4 72 kWh in the lower level. Nice addition and good alternative to the other two locations in Las Vegas

Are you (or anyone else reading) able to post a pic of what name it shows up as on the car's display? I'm trying to work out the correct names. Technically, they're both on South Rampart Blvd, and they're both in the Tivoli Centre, so the current names aren't that accurate!

If we knew how Tesla referred to them as (even just one of them) it would help :)

upload_2019-5-30_14-8-26.png

(On the map above, the urban one probably needs more accurate co-ordinates too)
It might be okay to just put the marker where the entrance for the underground parking lot is that leads to the chargers. That would be here, i think. Then just put a note in the address/description that says something like "Underground lot". Hopefully, the lot will have signs pointing towards the superchargers if they're not immediately obvious.

GPS: 36.166911, -115.286905

We were driving from Death Valley to Las Vegas yesterday, saw these chargers on the map and chose to use the Alta Dr. 150kW, both unoccupied. The picture above shows a black Model S plugged into the first charger. My wife backed up to the second charger, the wheels contacted the black and white parking guard and the supercharger cord would not reach our charge port! We parked our car at a right angle so the cord would reach. This blocked the narrow driveway and both chargers for the 17 minutes we were there, but fortunately no one else came by.

It did not occur to us to try the first charger when the second one had the defective parking design. But users should take note that only one charger is usable at a time until someone moves that second parking guard farther back.

The urban SCs underground really need better signage. Enter self parking P1 off the right at the junction of Rampart and Moda Corso. Good location for Summerlin, though!

Attachments

• A7DEBD64-8AB2-4A93-8FCA-B06539B9E16E.jpeg
    A7DEBD64-8AB2-4A93-8FCA-B06539B9E16E.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 203
  • 3EF316F0-7E04-4154-AC75-715AA0C9C613.jpeg
    3EF316F0-7E04-4154-AC75-715AA0C9C613.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: Matsayz