Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by on my way from Denver to Santa Fe. It looks like the meter is installed (providing I was looking at the correct transformer). The stalls all had orange cones blocking them. The woman at the front desk said they were waiting on testing and for someone to turn it on. I did not try charging.
a7a83659a5f376ed47a57cda78d68524.jpg
ae13c1cccafa68e0f502ac8795333746.jpg

Stopped by on my way from Denver to Santa Fe. It looks like the meter is installed (providing I was looking at the correct transformer). The stalls all had orange cones blocking them. The woman at the front desk said they were waiting on testing and for someone to turn it on. I did not try charging.

Yep, you are looking at the correct transformer.
Thanks for the update.

Done but it looks like its (Nema 14-50, $2.50/hr) $2.50 a hour per charge... never seen a price for charge before. Can someone confirm? Thanks.
The public charging is added for information only. If the Supercharger is not working, ICEed or has a long wait, then you can drive to the nearby KOA and they will charge you $2.50 an hour. Sounds reasonable, since the KOA in Las Vegas, Nevada charged $20 for 24 hours. The Supercharger remains free of cost. Enjoy!

Superchargers are free for Model S owners, forever.
Public Charging information given is for a KOA a few miles south of the Supercharger. I don´t know why we might need to know that. I suppose if the Supercharger were out of service it would be good information to have.

It is odd that our site administrators are several days behind on updating the status of the Las Vegas Site. They are usually Johnny-on-the-spot with the good news about a supercharger opening.

Bollar,

THANKS!! I actually thought that someone CLOSER to Las Vegas NM would pop over! You drove around 700 miles just to check out an (obscure) supercharger? You must be a RABID Tesla fan!! Anyway, THANKS from all of us!! Mac

No worries. It just happened to be just a few miles off my Route 66 (not I-40) trip. As a Route 66 purist, that takes me to Santa Fe before Albuquerque.