Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Grand Central Parkway (North Premium Outlets)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like this one is up and running finally. Not sure why the mobile site is turning my picture though...

@Chuq @MorrisonHiker

14B9A43C-8CD3-4C37-8060-DCA97702855F.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice, I wonder how long until the Bridger SC is closed? I cant imagine people using it when this SC is so much nicer.

I feel like Bridger is easier to get to than this location. When I was checking the status on this location over the last few months it’s a nightmare to get in/out of this side lot with all the morons hauling ass through the parking lot and all the pedestrians walking around.

What a horrible site. I visited it mid day, mid week last week. It is at the very end of a long, skinny, congested parking lot. One way in, one way out. See the aerial photo with the red “T” up thread of the construction site, it is accurate. It took me 5 minutes to get to the Supercharger site, and another 5 minutes to get back out, due to the many ICEs squatting/waiting for regular parking spots to free up.

The Supercharger sites were highly utilized too, with only 1 or 2 free at any given time. None blocked by ICE, but there was one Tesla parked nose in to one of the charger sites, no intention of charging, the clown was nowhere in sight.

I’d use LINQ or Bridger before returning here, even if they are a bit more out of the way.

Last edited:
Was here over the Black Friday rush not a single stall in use in middle of day ..when I came back saw a few Tesla’s ICEing slots without charging I assume because parking was horrible that day ..but hey at least charge ;)