Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV (High Roller at LINQ)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't see a thread for this location, I came across this on Reddit (credit to u/arroyobass). Looks like a brand new Supercharger almost ready to open right next to the LINQ and High Roller, right off the Las Vegas Strip.

Location is approximately 3993 Audrie St. Las Vegas, NV 89109.

Photo from the LV Monorail (credit to u/arroyobass on Reddit):
u6cixxjnaxa31.jpg

Source

I think I found the permits for the installation. Looks like 24 Superchargers and 13 level 2 Destination Chargers.

BD19-11497 (Status Closed - Void)
3545 S LAS VEGAS BLVD
Project Description:

Tesla Supercharger Las Vegas, NV – Linq High Roller
Installation of 24 DC fast charging posts and 13 level 2 charging posts, 88.16 kWDC PV system comprised of 2 canopies, and 87kw/174kWh storage system.
Job Value($):
$1,066,475.82

BD19-11759 (Permit Issued)
3545 S LAS VEGAS BLVD
A notice was added to this record on 07/11/2019.
Condition: Revisions In Progress Severity: Notice
Total Conditions: 2 (Notice: 2)

REVISIONS HAVE MODIFIED THIS PLAN
Plans have been revised for this permit. Revised plans must be verified onsite for increased scope of work.
Applied | Notice | 07/11/2019

Revisions In Progress
There is an active Revision on this record. Please see the Revision Table for more information or the related revision record
Applied | Notice | 07/11/2019

Project Description:
TESLA CHARGING STATIONS
INSTALL NEW CHARGING STATIONS PER PLANS
Job Value($):
$1,066,475.80

Last edited:
Holy hell, how did no one notice this? It's in Las Vegas, has massive solar canopies, has 24 stalls and (from the picture) looks to be 99% complete? Not a single person happened on this?

For shame TMC!
Actually while looking for these permits, I may have stumbled onto another Supercharger in the permitting process. Looks like it would be located close to this one on Bridger Ave.

Tesla Superchargers - North Premium Outlets
L19-00185 - OffSite Permit (OffSite)
Key Number:
Current Status: Collect Permit Fees
Application Received: 2/5/2019
Project Name: TESLA SUPERCHARGERS - NORTH PREMIUM OUTLETS
Address:
Parcel:
Type of Work: Utility

Expiration Date: 8/4/2019
Location Of The Project: GRAND CENTRAL AND BONNEVILLE
Scope of Work: NVE PLANS FOR TESLA SUPERCHARGERS - NORTH PREMIUM OUTLETS - GRAND CENTRAL AND BONNEVILLE

Didn't see a thread for this location, I came across this on Reddit (credit to u/arroyobass). Looks like a brand new Supercharger almost ready to open right next to the LINQ and High Roller, right off the Las Vegas Strip.

Location is approximately 3993 Audrie St. Las Vegas, NV 89109.

Photo from the LV Monorail (credit to u/arroyobass on Reddit):
u6cixxjnaxa31.jpg

Source
Wow! I used to live right near here this site, but very few people live near the Strip so ironically, being so centrally located will limit local supercharging. No local ever wants to go anywhere near the Strip lol. I suspect the locals will continue to crowd the Lazy Dog supercharger.

It's been a while since I lived there and I know things in this area have changed a lot, but the area around Albert Ave. used to have some sketchy shithole housing units. Perhaps these buildings have been torn down by now. In any case, it probably wouldn't have been much of a danger, but I could see some Tesla owners not wanting to be near there late at night.

Of course being right near the Strip, there are many 24 hour options nearby, but I should point out that the Starbucks in the Westin is 24 hours so that might be a welcome amenity for late night superchargers. It's a .3 mile walk from this location, maybe .2 miles if you traipse across some parking lots.

Reactions: cwginac
Holy hell, how did no one notice this? It's in Las Vegas, has massive solar canopies, has 24 stalls and (from the picture) looks to be 99% complete? Not a single person happened on this?

For shame TMC!

(Ok there's a privacy fence around it, but still, come on!)

When you live in Las Vegas you tend to avoid the strip like the plague, unless you're attending something there like a concert, or showing around some visiting friends. I don't think I've been to the back parking lot of the Linq since we took my parents on the High Roller for my Dad's birthday in 2014.

It's been a while since I lived there and I know things in this area have changed a lot, but the area around Albert Ave. used to have some sketchy shithole housing units. Perhaps these buildings have been torn down by now. In any case, it probably wouldn't have been much of a danger, but I could see some Tesla owners not wanting to be near there late at night.

All of those old apartments are gone. Harrah's/Caesars spent years buying out that entire neighborhood behind all their properties, and progressively demolishing all the apartment buildings. it's just a massive surface parking lot for employees and visitors now. I believe they intended to build an arena there but I don't know if that was a firm plan that has been shelved or canceled, or just a general proposal.

Last edited:
All of those old apartments are gone. Harrah's/Caesars spent years buying out that entire neighborhood behind all their properties, and progressively demolishing all the apartment buildings. it's just a massive surface parking lot for employees and visitors now. I believe they intended to build an arena there but I don't know if that was a firm plan that has been shelved or canceled, or just a general proposal.

Apartment owners near Las Vegas Strip sell to Caesars Entertainment

• Informative
Reactions: Blorno
This SC location went up really fast! Looking at the Google Street View from March 2019, there were no signs of any construction at that time: Google Maps
This is a great find! Actually, in reference to your post, I can say that construction hadn’t started even before April 20th, because I was in that area for vacation for a whole week and I don’t recall any construction in the parking lot indicated via Google Maps whenever I would cross it to go to or from the Holiday Inn on S Koval Ln via Winnick Ave. Then again, I’m not that sure construction of this location would take any more than 3 months, because it’s usually the final permitting and hookup that extend the “construction” time. (Photo of the LINQ taken April 20th, by me)
341B9B81-1B69-4419-9659-FBDB2C00851D.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Looks like there are more photos someone posted from ground level on Reddit.

Looks like they are indeed v3 Superchargers with the thin cables.

It also looks like there's a gate arm at the entrance, maybe will need a code to enter the lot. I could image a lot of people attempting to park their car here for free and ICEing the spots. The gate arm should hopefully mitigate the issue.

Link to full album

Credit to u/adjudicatedmonster on reddit.

X8UxvZ3.jpg

W2VWRXFh.jpg

Last edited: