Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV (High Roller at LINQ)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Argh. We just did a road trip and were in Vegas two days ago.
download_20190718_160739.gif

This is a great find! Actually, in reference to your post, I can say that construction hadn’t started even before April 20th, because I was in that area for vacation for a whole week and I don’t recall any construction in the parking lot indicated via Google Maps whenever I would cross it to go to or from the Holiday Inn on S Koval Ln via Winnick Ave. Then again, I’m not that sure construction of this location would take any more than 3 months, because it’s usually the final permitting and hookup that extend the “construction” time. (Photo of the LINQ taken April 20th, by me)View attachment 431196
I actually lived in that Holiday Inn for like 6 months back in 2005-2006. Back then it was the Desert Club apartments :) I spent much more time living at the Meridian Apartments next door which are still generally the same entity, although they too briefly tried to do a condo and then hotel conversion during the whole real estate debacle (which hit Vegas particularly hard). I think it's mostly condos now, but I'm sure many of them are AirBNB type units.

Perfect timing since heading there next week. Now dont have to pay extra at hotels just to have car get charged up too. Not on supercharging map yet with info, hopefully soon will be updated.
Well we aren't sure that it's open just yet.

Also, many of the nicer hotels offer FREE L2 charging. Off the top of my head, M Resort, Aria, Bellagio (valet) and I'm sure many others. Of course you have to pay to park at some of those :D but it should be included in your wonderful resort FEE if you are staying as a guest.

It also looks like there's a gate arm at the entrance, maybe will need a code to enter the lot. I could image a lot of people attempting to park their car here for free and ICEing the spots. The gate arm should hopefully mitigate the issue.

It's not a surprise, given most of the resorts on the strip charge for parking, now. Generally the first hour is free, though. So my guess is that it will be exactly the same rules, here.

From Caesars entertainment
  • Drivers can access the site for free if staying under an hour. Caesars will bill drivers $9 for parking 2-4 hours, $12 for parking 4-24 hours and $15 for each additional day or fraction thereof.
  • Caesars Rewards guests with Platinum, Diamond, and 7-star Status will receive complimentary access with their card.
  • Tesla’s V3 Supercharging can recharge up to 180 miles of vehicle range in 15 minutes.
  • Tesla drivers will be billed for their use of Superchargers, and will not be billed for using the adjacent Tesla Wall Connectors.