Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - South Eastern Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new Supercharger is coming soon to McCarran Marketplace, just east of the airport of the same name. Details are limited at the moment, but I know for sure that this is a Supercharger. The building permit is currently in Ready to Issue status.

(Screenshot taken from the ADR)

1636568382864.png

A new Supercharger is coming soon to McCarran Marketplace, just east of the airport of the same name. Details are limited at the moment, but I know for sure that this is a Supercharger. The building permit is currently in Ready to Issue status.

(Screenshot taken from the ADR)

View attachment 731484
Just an FYI, the "gmap" link on supercharge.info is at a much different location than the red dot on the supercharge.info map. I think the gmap location is wrong.

Last edited:
Ohh, interesting. Usually the dot (at least from the Tesla site) is just where "Las Vegas" is (close to City Hall). This one is different than that, but close to "McCarran Marketplace". Weird.
No, I was referring to the two locations provided by supercharge.info, not the Tesla map. Just edited the previous post for clarity.

Yes, this is confusing.

The McCarran Marketplace is located on the east side of the airport where there is a Lowes and a Walmart. Ideal for a neighborhood (72kW) charging station, but maybe not for 250kW chargers (no really nearby highways). This (as of this posting) is where supercharge.info has the dot.

The 222 Via Marnell Way address that is listed in the tooltip detail is a LOT closer to the rental car return center, about 3,000 ft north of the rental car return center. It is south of the airport not east. Its not too far from the Town Square charging (about 3,000 ft west of this address).

1636578356961.png

Reactions: Matsayz
To clarify: the Supercharger is at McCarran Marketplace, not Marnell Center
Can you see any other info on the ADR for a location? The rental car area is huuuuge and I'm not sure how much is "public" if you're not returning a vehicle. I'm willing to drive around in there a bit, do we think maybe they'll be near the Hertz area toward the North? (map below). Feel free to delete my post above with the pics if it's incorrect

rental area.PNG

Can you see any other info on the ADR for a location? The rental car area is huuuuge and I'm not sure how much is "public" if you're not returning a vehicle. I'm willing to drive around in there a bit, do we think maybe they'll be near the Hertz area toward the North? (map below). Feel free to delete my post above with the pics if it's incorrect

View attachment 734328
I don't think you're in the right place. Try looking at McCarran Marketplace which is near Eastern and Russell.

I'm just going by the dot on supercharge.info but it doesn't appear to be in the rental car area or even that close to it. It's in a big parking lot with a Lowe's, Ross, and a Wal-Mart.
Which dot? From Tesla’s website? I just drove around the rental car area, nuffin happening and it’s not open to the public so I think these will be for Hertz.

If there’s another spot for me to check just send me an address and I’ll drive by and take some pictures.

EDIT: I forgot to say I also parked at the Marketplace and walked around, there’s zero activity for construction. There’s some space I guess but it’s going to be expensive as these are all marked for use. We’ll see though

Which dot? From Tesla’s website? I just drove around the rental car area, nuffin happening and it’s not open to the public so I think these will be for Hertz.

If there’s another spot for me to check just send me an address and I’ll drive by and take some pictures.

EDIT: I forgot to say I also parked at the Marketplace and walked around, there’s zero activity for construction. There’s some space I guess but it’s going to be expensive as these are all marked for use. We’ll see though

5825 S Eastern Ave

GPS36.082221, -115.121054

Reactions: mociaf9 and PLUS EV