Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw the same thing (overlapping dot). Are we getting a second SC somewhere directly next to the highway? Are they maybe dedicating the existing indoor SC to the Project 100 and instead putting up a new "public" one? I wonder...

The new Coming Soon map at Teslamotors.com seems to show a second overlapping dot on Las Vegas, possibly a little NE, in addition to Primm. Am I seeing things that aren't there?

The new dot could be the SpC they've been working on for the Project 100 cars, directly above the current location in the parking garage. Our monthly Las Vegas club meeting is tomorrow, there are usually Tesla people there, so we'll see what they can tell us.

The new dot could be the SpC they've been working on for the Project 100 cars, directly above the current location in the parking garage. Our monthly Las Vegas club meeting is tomorrow, there are usually Tesla people there, so we'll see what they can tell us.

See Barstow Supercharger News - Page 6

Would you also remind them to pass on to the Project 100 folks that many Teslas will be passing through LV this week and next going to and from TMC Connect? It is especially important that Teslas not actively charging, do not occupy LV Supercharger stalls, on Wednesday, July 16, when many cars will be passing through in the PM on their way to Barstow, and looking for a nearly full charge.

I arrived at the Las Vegas supercharger today at around 2 PM. There were two other cars there, which did not appear to be Project 100 cars. No cars remaining when I left.

I ate a Reuben at eat, which was pretty good. Note that they close at 3 PM on weekdays. Then I headed over to the container park across the street, which was pretty neat, and has free WiFi. I did not like far this supercharger is from the freeway. And on Thursday I got stuck in a nasty traffic jam trying to get back to I-15.

The best way to get back to 15 is to go north on 8th street, west on Stewart, then either north on Las Vegas Blvd. or 4th St. onto the freeway. I prefer 4th St. The exits for north and south 15 are within half a mile so just stay right. Piece of cake, takes three minutes if it isn't right at 5:00. And if you come into the site from the north (Las Vegas Blvd. exit from US 95) instead of the southwest it is much quicker and easier.

The best way to get back to 15 is to go north on 8th street, west on Stewart, then either north on Las Vegas Blvd. or 4th St. onto the freeway. I prefer 4th St. The exits for north and south 15 are within half a mile so just stay right. Piece of cake, takes three minutes if it isn't right at 5:00. And if you come into the site from the north (Las Vegas Blvd. exit from US 95) instead of the southwest it is much quicker and easier.

All I know is that Charleston to 15 South really sucks. I was just following Tesla's directions in reverse (from the supercharger web page). Maybe Tesla should provide some guidance on their web page, or better yet, improve the nav system directions.

All I know is that Charleston to 15 South really sucks. I was just following Tesla's directions in reverse (from the supercharger web page). Maybe Tesla should provide some guidance on their web page, or better yet, improve the nav system directions.

Yes, the directions on the SpC page to get to the site are not what I would do. But I can also count on one hand the number of times any GPS device has provided local directions that are the best route, including in the S. In this case using Las Vegas Blvd., either to or from the freeway, will add a mile or so but save several minutes. Coming from the north using Las Vegas Blvd. is actually the shorter distance. In either case head toward Phx. from I-15 and exit Las Vegas Blvd., turn right, left on Stewart, right on 8th until you get to the site. Backtrack to get back to the freeway. Much less traffic and easier on and off ramps. You'll hit 3 stop lights instead of about 8.

I don't know where this second Las Vegas NV site is located but I was told a week ago that construction would soon begin in Dublin CA, Lake Tahoe CA, Las Vegas NV, and Santa Rosa CA. So it IS coming. The site is known by those who do the installations so there must be an approved permit somewhere. I wish I had more information.

I don't know where this second Las Vegas NV site is located but I was told a week ago that construction would soon begin in Dublin CA, Lake Tahoe CA, Las Vegas NV, and Santa Rosa CA. So it IS coming. The site is known by those who do the installations so there must be an approved permit somewhere. I wish I had more information.
The Las Vegas Nevada SC has been open for at least a year..

- - - Updated - - -

The Las Vegas Nevada SC has been open for at least a year..
Superchargers are also at Primm Nevada just off I-15 at the California state line which is about 40 miles south of Las Vegas.