Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laurel, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not any new or surprising news, but as of this afternoon still no changes: Nothing on the meter, cones still up. IMG_4529.JPGIMG_4528.JPG

(When it opens up soon, if any locals here would be willing to give a young Tesla enthusiast a ride, please let me know! I'm 25 with a reservation on a Model 3; I can provide all proof, info, etc. if anyone would be willing to show off their S/X)

Not any new or surprising news, but as of this afternoon still no changes: Nothing on the meter, cones still up. View attachment 189940View attachment 189939

(When it opens up soon, if any locals here would be willing to give a young Tesla enthusiast a ride, please let me know! I'm 25 with a reservation on a Model 3; I can provide all proof, info, etc. if anyone would be willing to show off their S/X)

If you don't hear from anyone PM me in 2 weeks. Will be out of town until then.

• Love
Reactions: MMC-

That's kind of funny. I would give people rides in my S all day long, and I imagine most owners feel the same way! I definitely don't need proof you're a future owner!

I heard that Tesla is leaving Annapolis mall. The staff is going to Rockville, err Bethesda. No reason given, but it's happening very soon. The lack of signage at the new chargers is a mall issue, not Tesla's. It should open up more charger stations with the demo cars leaving.

Today's update;
Power meter 000000
Led's not lit
Cones still in place.
They painted the repair weld on 4-B.

Thanks,View attachment 190383
Good to meet you MMC today, it is truly pathetic/sketchy what is going on @Laurel. Lighting is still not anywhere close to optimal at this site at night. but again, best route is by far 198,4thstreet. no speed cameras, every other route has at least two.

Good to meet you MMC today, it is truly pathetic/sketchy what is going on @Laurel. Lighting is still not anywhere close to optimal at this site at night. but again, best route is by far 198,4thstreet. no speed cameras, every other route has at least two.

Hey you too.!!

You are correct I don't see how those LED pods hanging up there are going to provide enough lighting especially at stations 1A thru 2B where the car would be blocking the light. Hopefully those kiosks have the led down light in them. I did not check....

I wonder if that is the holdup at this point? Maybe waiting for the landlord to add more lighting?? Heck it's even sorta dark there in the daytime.....

Good to know info on the speed cams...

Michael

I went to the movies there last weekend. Parking lot was packed. I parked in one of the supercharger spaces. I figured since they are still non-functional, no one would care if I was there for 2.5 hours.

You just gave me an idea: Portable inflatable Supercharger stalls; for when you want to save some spots for you and your Tesla friends! :evil: