Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laurel, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah it was a nice get together. Glad i dropped by. I had my 3 month old daughter so lunch wasn't in the cards for me.

Meeting an owner with over 190k miles brought me more joy than i thought it would.

Hopefully Tesla fixes the issues with the 3 stalls soon.

The mall parking lot got crowded real quick. I haven't been in this area for years. Last i remembered it was an indoor mall.

We had a good time as well. Brought the youngest niece, Aislyn, and Sophie, the Bernese puppy. Thank you Half Dollar Bill for inviting Ash to hold one end of the ribbon. She really enjoyed herself. Sophie wasn't quite sure what to make of everything, but was thrilled to meet Snickerdoodles:). Sorry we couldn't stay for lunch. Next time.

Great fun - sorry I had to leave lunch early. And @loganss, agreed, seeing that particular 190K owner again was an unexpected bonus :). But ditto to all the rest of you I haven't seen in a while - hope we can find some other events to bring us together this fall! I am watching the vineyard thread and crossing my fingers...

Here is a still picture from the ribbon cutting.

Attachments

• IMG_2916.JPG
    IMG_2916.JPG
    326.7 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: DiamondDave
It was a good time. 23 Teslas in all, including a Roadster, a few Xs, and a couple refresh Ss. Two dogs, too.

Fourteen of us eventually went to lunch at BJ's Brewpub, which was really good. I know photos of both the ribbon cutting and the lunch are out there, somewhere...

Imho, the company was good, the food fair, and the service terrible. For those that visit Laurel, I recommend trying one of the other restaurants :)

Yeah it was a nice get together. Glad i dropped by. I had my 3 month old daughter so lunch wasn't in the cards for me.

Meeting an owner with over 190k miles brought me more joy than i thought it would.

Hopefully Tesla fixes the issues with the 3 stalls soon.

The mall parking lot got crowded real quick. I haven't been in this area for years. Last i remembered it was an indoor mall.
I was there yesterday, had a great time meeting everyone. Did anyone happen to note which chargers were not working ? Did anyone send a notification to Tesla? I was the unfortunate S that the charger cable would not release from the car (2A, I think). Thanks for the assistance in getting the cable to release.

It was great meeting some of you yesterday. I didn't realize BJs was the lunch plan but probably would have been tough with my daughters there anyway. We went to Blaze pizza and it was delicious, as always. And I was home in time for the second quarter of the Redskins victory over the Giants!

Thanks for letting me be one of the unofficial ribbon cutters @Half Dollar Bill !

Highlight for my fourth grade daughter - sitting in the Roadster! Thanks to the owner - I enjoyed chatting with you but I realize now that I didn't get your forum name.

Imho, the company was good, the food fair, and the service terrible. For those that visit Laurel, I recommend trying one of the other restaurants :)
Yeah, I had my concerns when I saw how stumped and paralyzed the hostess was about seating 9, no wait there's more - 14, people. :rolleyes:

Ok, ok, mea culpa! :confused:

Next time our impromptu dining committee will be kindly chaired by Cat and Andrew ;)

Last edited: