Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laurel, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, I think Putin's behind it. Business Insider had an article today on how Russia will run out of cash by 2018 if oil prices don't recover. That's what happens when you disguise a huge gas station as a superpower state. They're not only trying to influence our elections to promote climate denial, now they're slowing down the Supercharger rollout, too. ;-)

Reactions: MMC-
I'm driving from Cincinnati to Baltimore right now. Sure would be nice if it was online by the time I got there.

I did that drive over the weekend. If you're not familiar:

The Triadelphia Supercharger is at a Hampton Inn up a hill from the restaurants that are listed on the Tesla website. It's a 5-10 minute walk but there is no sidewalk. Many of the restaurants are across a major road.

Nav routed me through the Somerset, PA Supercharger. There was a lot of roadwork in western Pa. The supercharger is behind a Wendy's with little else accessible. We got there after the Wendy's closed. If I did it again, I would have charged up more at Triadelphia and gone straight to Hagerstown.

Safe travels!

• Informative
Reactions: callmesam