Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laval, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 262314 Last update, the station is almost finished. The guy working there said that probably it will be online only about Christmas (something to do with Hydro-Quebec). It is his sixth station :) and a lot more to come...
In Laval, they are located along one of the main entrance to the shopping center. I have a concern about the snowplower that will clean that road.

Wait a second.. this is an Urban Supercharger? Is this the first we've noticed this at this site?

Also - that poor guy hand-painting the parking lines, is that what I see.

It was a documented back this from Fall, Mascouche site will also be with Urban SuperChargers,
See user "Matthy's" posts in the Brossard Dix30 SC thread
SuperCharger - Brossard, QC (Quartier Dix30)

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: MarcoRP
Oh because my friend on PlugShare, who owns a Spark EV, put this photo on the site at the same time as you put yours here.

IMG_3895.JPG
IMG_3896.PNG
IMG_3897.PNG

IMG_3921.JPG
IMG_3915.JPG
IMG_3918.JPG
20/20! Oh, yeah, I meant 20/20 mistakes, 20/20 cars that aren't supposed to be there. Actually, 21/20! We were driving an ICE car. Our Tesla is in Ottawa. AND no porta potty. It was there in the last photos, but since it was so packed! someone must've blown it into Outer Space! Unless you're in an emergency, don't go here, it is to packed! There is one good entrances but no nearby exits. Watch map: Blue- Entrance and Purple- Exit

Attachments

• IMG_3914.JPG
    IMG_3914.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3916.JPG
    IMG_3916.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3917.JPG
    IMG_3917.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3919.JPG
    IMG_3919.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3920.JPG
    IMG_3920.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3928.jpg
    IMG_3928.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 262973 View attachment 262967 View attachment 262970 20/20! Oh, yeah, I meant 20/20 mistakes, 20/20 cars that aren't supposed to be there. Actually, 21/20! We were driving an ICE car. Our Tesla is in Ottawa. AND no porta potty. It was there in the last photos, but since it was so packed! someone must've blown it into Outer Space! Unless you're in an emergency, don't go here, it is to packed! There is one good entrances but no nearby exits. Watch map: Blue- Entrance and Purple- Exit
I fully expect all kinds of ICE-ing to happen there once it opens. All parking lots around Carrefour Laval are very busy, usually full. I tend to park way out by the highway or street to have a chance at finding a spot without hunting for too long. And this is close-ish to an entrance.
Let's give everyone the benefit of the doubt until there is clear signage, but my optimistic nature is failing me a little... Weekends until Christmas are going to be nuts over there, as they always are.

Reactions: mattobadia
I fully expect all kinds of ICE-ing to happen there once it opens. All parking lots around Carrefour Laval are very busy, usually full. I tend to park way out by the highway or street to have a chance at finding a spot without hunting for too long. And this is close-ish to an entrance.
Let's give everyone the benefit of the doubt until there is clear signage, but my optimistic nature is failing me a little... Weekends until Christmas are going to be nuts over there, as they always are.
i went yesterday. every single spot was ICEd but 1. well technically there was 2 volts and a leaf so... but ya. i parked in what wasn't even a parking spot at the end of a row and when i got back there were 3 other cars past me. it's really crazy. they should add another floor of parking somewhere. I don't own a Tesla yet btw.

Reactions: e-FTW
Haven't you noticed something though? None of the CF malls Superchargers have any Tesla Only signs. Check: Rideau, Sherway, Here, and Markville. NONE OF THEM have any signs yet. Now check out the other Superchargers: the two Mills- Tsawwassen and Vaughan, Saint-Romuald, Quartier DIX30. Just imagine this place on official opening day: I might have to park at the other end of the world because there were more ICE cars parked than the number of people that showed up at Trump's inauguration!

• Funny
Reactions: e-FTW and mrElbe
Good morning

I stopped this morning 11/27th and spoke to the contractor, he mentioned me that all the chargers wiring is completed and that they are currently finishing the distribution side. He also mentioned that Hydro Québec needs to dig a long trench that will need to cross the boulevard therefore with the holidays not to expect the opening prior to next spring

View attachment 262973 View attachment 262967 View attachment 262970 20/20! Oh, yeah, I meant 20/20 mistakes, 20/20 cars that aren't supposed to be there. Actually, 21/20! We were driving an ICE car. Our Tesla is in Ottawa. AND no porta potty. It was there in the last photos, but since it was so packed! someone must've blown it into Outer Space! Unless you're in an emergency, don't go here, it is to packed! There is one good entrances but no nearby exits. Watch map: Blue- Entrance and Purple- Exit
If I was there and needed a charge, I would park perpendicular across the entrance way and charge my car from the other side if those ICE cars blocked my way! The nerve of some people!

Yeah right! The nerve of the people that will demolish the only existing P75D in the world just because you're blocking the alley. Get the fake tickets ready...