Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Leavenworth, WA (LIVE Jul 2018, 16 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
R

ReddyLeaf

@BlueShift Bingo, found the permit. Based on a rumor from the folks at Plugin North Central WA, I did a quick search and found the permit for a supercharger at Dan's Market, 1329 US-2, Leavenworth, WA. Permit: frmViewInspection

3033128E 6/1/2018 6/7/2018 TESLA SUPERCHARGERS 1329 HWY. 2 LEAVENWORTH CHELAN Active 2000 AMP SERVICE WITH CHARGERS & CHARGING STATIONS

The Plug-In NCW folks said that the SC is already operational. Can anyone confirm?

map.jpg
There's not even a Coming Soon pin on Tesla's map for Leavenworth, and it's so close to Wenatchee. Maybe this is going in instead of Wenatchee? It's only a 12 minute detour from I-90 to stop here on the way to Wenatchee or Lake Chelan.

ALRIGHT! Ive been waiting for something in the Leavenworth/Wenatchee/Chelan area for a while because I travel there often. Sometimes I have to come back in one day and it’s inconvenient to spend a couple hrs charging in Wenatchee or Leavenworth to make it back to Monroe

@BlueShift Bingo, found the permit. Based on a rumor from the folks at Plugin North Central WA, I did a quick search and found the permit for a supercharger at Dan's Market, 1329 US-2, Leavenworth, WA. Permit: frmViewInspection

3033128E 6/1/2018 6/7/2018 TESLA SUPERCHARGERS 1329 HWY. 2 LEAVENWORTH CHELAN Active 2000 AMP SERVICE WITH CHARGERS & CHARGING STATIONS

The Plug-In NCW folks said that the SC is already operational. Can anyone confirm?
Have you tried just calling Dan's Market?

Oh wow. I'm actually headed up to Orondo this weekend. A supercharger there would make taking the Tesla an option (vs. an ICE car atm). Confirmation would be great! If not I'll see if I can verify it myself if I'm in the area over the weekend with the ICE car (I'm not driving however).

On the official supercharger map they also did not even list Vancouver as a possible destination. It just popped up here and a 6 months later it was finished. It makes sense to put one here vs. Wenatchee as long as they do one in Chelan and Okanogan as planned. I can't wait until all these are finished!

Reactions: Mobius484
My sister-in-law and her husband took their brand new Model 3 up to Leavenworth from Wenatchee to investigate (and drink some beer). The site construction is well underway already:

Glad to hear it, thanks for the update! I’m having trouble seeing the pics, but I take your word for it being underway.

Always liked doing a loop on the 20, the 97 and the 2. This will help.

Sorry for the misspelled title. I’ve reported it, so maybe a moderator can fix it. Thanks for the pictures and checking. Rumor is that Tesla was having trouble with a Wenatchee location so found this alternative. Leavenworth was an early adopter of EV charging with the AV Chademo DCQC in downtown, so maybe the locals are very aware of the tourist potential. This might even be a better location for Seattle tourist travel since it can serve both Leavenworth and Wenatchee. As an east sider, I would prefer Wenatchee, but I’ll take anything

Reactions: marksvend