Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lee, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
construction has started. SureValla's location guess is spot-on.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    551.3 KB · Views: 258
We're stopping in Bennington on the way south, and we'd like to take a more scenic route keeping to the east until we get near NYC. If we were just going direct then Plattsburgh/Albany would be the more natural route for sure. (Same deal with Watertown, we're making a stop over in that area on the way north.)

Yes, we just got back from Tanglewood. It would be nice if this got installed soon. We did the usual and recharged at W. Springfield, but it's pretty far off the Pike to get down and back.

BTW, the chargers at the Lenox police station were both taken Sat and Sunday, so don't rely on them.

funny you should ask, I drove by today and snapped these photos. looks like the concrete at the bottom of the chargers is now done

I stopped by today (to use the BIG Y Chargepoint station) and spoke with the construction crew. They expect to be finished this week and said that it could be available for use sometime next week. The power company needs to install a transformer. As I was leaving, an Eversource (local utility) truck was on site.