Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Leesburg, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Hulk has arrived.

B13DC58C-EF16-4479-B4F7-01025511AAAF.jpeg

Attachments

• 28C4BBE5-D465-4DFB-B90A-2B73958EBD82.jpeg
    28C4BBE5-D465-4DFB-B90A-2B73958EBD82.jpeg
    437.2 KB · Views: 77
The worker that was unloading the transformer said it may be connected Friday or Monday. Does a county inspector have to get involved?

No inspections left except Tesla's final power up and check out. the electrical final was what held this site up for months. It should have opened back at the end of March. Small chance there would be a building permit final or Fire Marshal final.

They have to make a feeder tap in the manhole and that will probably happen at night. It will kill power to the mall and that might not go over well on a Holiday sales weekend.

Seems to me that if there's going to be a partial power outage at Villages, Dominion is going to have to notify everyone in advance. I might ask around a little today and see if any of the store managers are aware yet.

As of right now, no additional work done - no meter or anything else.

View attachment 429557 I can confirm that the Leesburg SuperCharger is operational. Two Teslas were charging there today (July 14). I wish I knew who to thank for this?View attachment 429565

That’s my M3.

I’ll confess, I am a bit conflicted about parking there without the chargers active. Seems a bit pretentious. However, it’s hot today and the spots are near the stairwell. And we can show our cars to public - little brand advertising. Although if my first concern holds true then maybe not such good advertising.