Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Leavenworth, WA (LIVE Jul 2018, 16 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At 8p this evening, bobcat was grading site. Needs asphalt and landscaping. All electric is in.

Attachments

• 20180624_194735.jpg
    20180624_194735.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 167
The Grand Coulee laser show is very good, yes. I thought @JackA and folk had gotten charger install near Grand Coulee now, though can’t immediately find the link, and High Amperage Level 2 Charging Network I believe is out of date(?)

The charger I think you mean is in the town of Bridgeport. It’s sponsored by the city and is a fast one, in my experience. There isn’t much to do in town so drop some money in the local businesses while you wait. It’s at the city park there.

Reactions: MikeBur
Leavenworth has a strict Bavarian Theme imposed on businesses. I talked to a few locals and they were unhappy Tesla was able to put these SuC's up without any nod to local conventions. The McDonalds next door is unlike any you would see in the world. I tried to send a comment to Tesla to do some minimal faux-Bavarian roof or enclosure to be "part of the community" there but didn't hear back. Anyone know where to submit comments to Tesla on their Superchargers? Tesla might have grandfathered themselves by pointing to the AV chargers behind City Hall that have no "theme".

• Love
Reactions: modamoda
I saw landscaping going in. Perhaps the complaints are premature.
I'm all for everyone wearing lederhosen while visiting this supercharger.
Wait, steins of beer should be served to passengers during the 20 minute wait.
And sausages.
I'm just getting warmed up to the Bavarian fun.
But please, none of those naked 300lb German women that visit Sweden during the summer. I'm still traumatized after several years.

I saw landscaping going in. Perhaps the complaints are premature.
I'm all for everyone wearing lederhosen while visiting this supercharger.
Wait, steins of beer should be served to passengers during the 20 minute wait.
And sausages.
I'm just getting warmed up to the Bavarian fun.
But please, none of those naked 300lb German women that visit Sweden during the summer. I'm still traumatized after several years.

I’m definitely in for steins of beer and sausages! :D