Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lexington, KY - Meijer Way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that this one is done, where would you still like to see another location in this area? I'd like to see one in the area heading east on 64 like Mt Sterling.
Definitely Morehead. I have family in Ashland, KY and frequently drive from Lex. I can make it there and back with about 20% left, but in very cold temps it'd be tough, and for those with standard range vehicles they wouldn't need to go to Huntington, WV just to make it back.

Reactions: ChooseFreedom
Now that this one is done, where would you still like to see another location in this area? I'd like to see one in the area heading east on 64 like Mt Sterling.
Nada or Stanton would be cool for RRG trips. Morehead is a good spot too. Dry Ridge, maybe? (I hate the Florence traffic sometimes.) Seems like Pikeville or Prestonsburg would get one eventually. North of Louisville, like Scottsburg IN off 65 would also be nice. Next one in Lexington would surely go up off Citation blvd or Newtown pike, somewhere in that vicinity.