Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lexington, KY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Friend of mine just sent me a picture from the Meijer parking lot in a shipping center off I-75 in Lexington Ky called Hamburg place. There are already the stalls up at this site and it's not even listed on supercharge.info. Looks ready to open. It's across from the Lazyboy store, backyard burgers and a unique good restaurant named Saul Good. The stealth rollout continues.

Friend of mine just sent me a picture from the Meijer parking lot in a shipping center off I-75 in Lexington Ky called Hamburg place. There are already the stalls up at this site and it's not even listed on supercharge.info. Looks ready to open. It's across from the Lazyboy store, backyard burgers and a unique good restaurant named Saul Good. The stealth rollout continues.

Picture or it didn't happen!

Holy s?&$! I just ate dinner at the red lobster in front of that Meijers not 2 months ago during my road trip. I bet they work working on it when I was there. If only I had known. I have family that is frequently in Hamburg. I'll see if I can get them to send me some pics.

Last edited:

From your description, this looks like the location: Meijer 2155 Paul Jones Way Lexington, KY 40509 - Google Maps

Meijer
2155 Paul Jones Way
Lexington, KY 40509​

Please confirm and post your picture(s) if you can!

Updates?

Anything new on this? I'm driving up to Columbus next month and it would be awesome if the SC was in place by then.

I drove by Hamburg this morning. Indeed, there is an 8-bay supercharger almost completed on the south side of Meijer :) Steak & Shake, Saul Good, and Fazoli's are all very close by. We didn't even know it was there yet!

IMG_4079.jpg

I don't own a Tesla but was very excited to see this supercharger being installed. It's only 2 miles away from my house! Anybody know when it will open or if there will be a grand opening ceremony? Now to find a good deal on a used Model S...