Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lexington, MA (RT-128 NB service plaza)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sections of fence have been removed presumably by owners to enable access. I suspect line painting is imminent, so there may be a day or two of chargers being unavailable.
Thanks @Bighorn . Always great to reconnect as you crisscross North America to bless recently hatched Superchargers in the name of the game. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. :) Safe travels.

Temporary fencing has been partially removed, leaving six of the eight charging slots open.
59DDE831-9807-4CF8-B838-396606A1327F.jpeg

I stopped by there today on my way to Burlington. It is supposed to be charging at up to 250 kW but I was getting about 60 kW with 2 other cars charging.. I'm not complaining. Glad to have these superchargers close to where I live

I stopped by there today on my way to Burlington. It is supposed to be charging at up to 250 kW but I was getting about 60 kW with 2 other cars charging.. I'm not complaining. Glad to have these superchargers close to where I live
It takes a long time for the battery to come up to temp for 250 kW speeds. Local chargers are always going to be slow unless you’re returning from a road trip.

I had the same issue yesterday. I only got to 60 KW speed. My battery was plenty warm and only at 10% state of charge. The week earlier I went to a different station that was also 250 and I got up to 240 speed. I even tried three stalls in Lexington. I think something is wrong here

FYI a few pictures popped up today in various places about construction underway adjacent to the 8 supercharger stalls. A little digging revealed permit E-21-1181 pulled last year shortly after the supercharger permit for "Eversource DC Fast chargers install". So it appears that work is finally getting started now.

EDIT: the contractor doing this work is the same contractor with the permit to do the Newton, MA southbound service plaza work - that permit was pulled a few months after this Lexington permit... draw whatever conclusions you wish.

Last edited: