Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Liberty Lake, WA (LIVE Mar 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm 3 virtual chargers?

IMG_4832.png

Maybe they brought in one of the portable pallets with 3 urban chargers (even though only 2 work)?
There is a 12 stall open to the public with 4 stalls around back reserved for service. For some reason the 4 stalls around back are now showing as publicly available even though Tesla has confirmed on previous visits that those stalls are not for public use.

They’re hidden in the back and technically for service only. But this site seems to have an issue with them being listed very frequently.
When I picked up my MS after hours last week they plugged it in at one of the chargers in the back and left the key fob in the frunk. There was no fence around them so after hours they would be accessible. That’s probably why they are listed in the nav.

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
When I picked up my MS after hours last week they plugged it in at one of the chargers in the back and left the key fob in the frunk. There was no fence around them so after hours they would be accessible. That’s probably why they are listed in the nav.
I’ve spoken to the team at Liberty Lake and they’re not supposed to be in the nav. They just appear from time to time randomly unfortunately.