Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, CA (LIVE 14 Oct 2020, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1688.JPG
IMG_1686.JPG

Thanks for the update!

What are they doing in this photo? It reminds me of pumping out a septic tank. o_O

Yea, it looks like that. But I believe they are pouring cement as I was taking these pictures. They saw me coming and told me I am not allowed in the construction area inside the fence. Told them, not to worry, was only going to stay by or behind the fence.
This weekend, we should be able to take all the picture we want with unrestricted access with no fence.

Reactions: CharleyBC
Yea, it looks like that. But I believe they are pouring cement as I was taking these pictures. They saw me coming and told me I am not allowed in the construction area inside the fence. Told them, not to worry, was only going to stay by or behind the fence.
This weekend, we should be able to take all the picture we want with unrestricted access with no fence.

Thanks for the update, will have to drive by this weekend and take a look.

Weird that Tesla has updated their Supercharger maps for 2020 and they don't even show this one being planned. Whereas they list a future site for South Sacramento and Elk Grove.

edit: Looks like the South Sacramento one is actually going to be on Freeport Blvd near South Land Park and under construction with permits.

Last edited:
Visited this place today and no work in progress yet.

Need to watch the one in Roseville, believe this will be first to progress and be completed first then when time permits the construction crew will work in Lincoln. That is what I was told early last month.