Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, Lincoln is currently down (car's nav is NOT reporting the outage). They worked fine on Friday. I and at least 4 others were not able to charge this afternoon. Dash shows "Unable to DC Fast Charge / Supercharge." I have emailed Tesla.

Edit: there are 2 80A wall connectors and a 32A J1772 just down the road at Loon (all 3 currently in use), and J1772 on the other side of 93 at the Woodstock Inn and Brewery. See plugshare for details.

Attachments

• IMG_20200126_152612.jpg
    IMG_20200126_152612.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Edit: there are 2 80A wall connectors and a 32A J1772 just down the road at Loon.

Thanks for this and to whoever provided the detailed directions to the connectors on Plugshare. Both the Tesla App and NAV want to send you on a wild goose chase 0.6;miles from the correct location.

On the images, the connectors are where the car is on the back side of the children's center. Compare to the NAV's target on the other side of the resort.

Loon1.jpg Loon2.jpg

Reactions: PStewart and tga
Still down, but the car does say it's unavailable now, at least.
That's certainly better than no warning. Had I known before leaving northern NH Sunday afternoon, I could have taken a different route (ie, down 91 with a Chademo stop in Danville or Bradford, VT) and avoided crossing the event horizon and being trapped in Lincoln with 5% battery. Instead, what should have been a 15 minute Supercharger stop to get enough to make it around Moosilauke to the West Lebanon supercharger turned into nearly 3 hours in the Loon parking lot.

Another car next to me was trying to get enough to make it to Magog. Too bad Lyndon/St. J isn't open yet (despite being in "coming soon" status since 2018).

To those who live in CA and like to say no one needs >48A charging or Chademo, this is why it's important. Those of us who can't throw a rock and hit 12 Superchargers need backups. Without dual chargers and an 80A HPWC, I would have waited two more hours. Now the new HPWC is capped at 48A? Dumb...

Reactions: kayak1 and JWardell
I’ve always had trouble at this location. Fluctuating power, stalls that don’t work, and
That's certainly better than no warning. Had I known before leaving northern NH Sunday afternoon, I could have taken a different route (ie, down 91 with a Chademo stop in Danville or Bradford, VT) and avoided crossing the event horizon and being trapped in Lincoln with 5% battery. Instead, what should have been a 15 minute Supercharger stop to get enough to make it around Moosilauke to the West Lebanon supercharger turned into nearly 3 hours in the Loon parking lot.

Another car next to me was trying to get enough to make it to Magog. Too bad Lyndon/St. J isn't open yet (despite being in "coming soon" status since 2018).

To those who live in CA and like to say no one needs >48A charging or Chademo, this is why it's important. Those of us who can't throw a rock and hit 12 Superchargers need backups. Without dual chargers and an 80A HPWC, I would have waited two more hours. Now the new HPWC is capped at 48A? Dumb...

Isn’t the LR model 3 limited to 48A based on its inverter?

Moderator note (bmah): This post and the two replies immediately following were moved from threads in the Model X forum.

Does anyone have any info or insight as to when the SC in Lincoln, NH will be repaired? This is a very active (especially on snow weekends) charging station located in an area that is heavily dependent on this. I actually had my MX in for service to determine why it would not accept a DC charge. The operator on the phone (@ 3 am - 12 degrees outside temp) had no indication it was the supercharger and I had to setup a service appt (3 days later). The service tech found no fault with my car and was able to confirm that it was in fact the Supercharger. The Superchargers are all dark now (no electricity)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on conway nh?
Nothing obvious found when searching the Conway town government website. Also searched the nearby Bartlett and Jackson goverment pages and found nothing at either (both logical alternatives to Conway, but Conway is the highest density town in the area so the obvious choice). Another good pin to drop up there in terms of filling in gaps might be Ossipee if for some reason Wolfeboro doesn't materialize (nothing found when searching either government websites).

Nothing obvious found when searching the Conway town government website. Also searched the nearby Bartlett and Jackson goverment pages and found nothing at either (both logical alternatives to Conway, but Conway is the highest density town in the area so the obvious choice). Another good pin to drop up there in terms of filling in gaps might be Ossipee if for some reason Wolfeboro doesn't materialize (nothing found when searching either government websites).
Community wisdom is that it's going to be at the Irving station in North Conway. This is based on some presentation materials from Irving last year showing their North Conway location as proposed future site for a supercharger. See Atlantic Canada Superchargers

No one's heard anything about it since or any confirmation of them going forward with it or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer