Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lithonia, GA

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
Just waiting on pedestals like a lot of new sites unfortunately.
False myth since right up the road in Acworth they started over a month later than Lithonia and the pedestals are in and looks like it will be on-line in a week or so.
Tesla Supercharger - Acworth GA

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 5.07.06 PM.png

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
False myth since right up the road in Acworth they started over a month later than Lithonia and the pedestals are in and looks like it will be on-line in a week or so.
Tesla Supercharger - Acworth GA

View attachment 440662
In the past few weeks there have been a handful of locations that got pedestals. Which sites have gotten the first trickle of the resupply and which are still waiting clearly hasn't been determined by earliest construction start date. The fact that some sites may be getting their pedestals out of "chronological construction order" has no bearing on the fact that there is a widespread shortage that has been and continues to delay at least 2 dozen locations. Lithonia included.

SKRGO

Aug 20, 2017
Planet Earth
Stopped by the work in progress during the short rain on Saturday Aug. 17th and found no changes.

Chris,

I do not see any leveled area for the transformer, but if one appears, I will get a picture.

ChrisC

see signature
Apr 27, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for the regular checks, saving me a drive! They really are supposed to be close to resuming construction. Dunno what the delay is now.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC