Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Little Rock, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been studying a map. How about the shopping area just west of the intersection of I-430 and I-630? Readily convenient to both I-40 and I-30 in what looks to be an affluent and safe part of town.

145 miles approximate to Memphis and same to Texarkana (and Fort Smith).

Or maybe even better, Lakewood Village in North Little Rock about 2 miles from the intersection of I-40 and I-30. Panera Bread, Cici's Pizza, etc. 2851 Lakewood Village Dr, North Little Rock, AR 72116 Google Maps

Last edited:
I've been studying a map. How about the shopping area just west of the intersection of I-430 and I-630? Readily convenient to both I-40 and I-30 in what looks to be an affluent and safe part of town.

Or maybe even better, Lakewood Village in North Little Rock about 2 miles from the intersection of I-40 and I-30. Panera Bread, Cici's Pizza, etc. 2851 Lakewood Village Dr, North Little Rock, AR 72116 Google Maps
Aw, man. We were just in Little Rock over Thanksgiving and would gladly have checked out the most likely sites for signs of activity had we known!

• Informative
Reactions: callmesam

My sister lives pretty close to the I430-I630 intersection. Nice area. She said she will try and take a look around tomorrow.

Reactions: callmesam and CSFTN
I know there's no specific address, but is this one to add, @BlueShift ?

Let's get our ground game in order first. We need wheels on the ground to positively find and photograph construction, pedestals, etc. I'm sure Tesla knows where it is, now it's up to those locally to do their due diligence and located the superchargers. Ask their local letter carriers, firefighters, policeman... they can probably steer the locals to the new superchargers!

The I-630 with 120 SF sounds about right :)

Yes, or perhaps it would be one of the two October permits in the I-430 district. Here is a map of the planning districts. The I-630 district appears to be bounded by W Markham on the north, S University on the west, the train tracks on the east, and Fourche Creek on the south. Looking at Google Earth view, I can find very little traveler services in the area. The I-430 district has some potential: a couple hotels on Financial Centre Parkway near the I-630/I-430 interchange; S Shackleford Road just south of there has a Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Inn; and there's a decent sized mall east of I-430 and west of S Shackleford. It's not much to go on, though.

Let's get our ground game in order first. We need wheels on the ground to positively find and photograph construction, pedestals, etc. I'm sure Tesla knows where it is, now it's up to those locally to do their due diligence and located the superchargers. Ask their local letter carriers, firefighters, policeman... they can probably steer the locals to the new superchargers!

It looks like Blueshift agrees with you (since I emailed him about three locations and updated the other two, but not this one) - just thought I'd check as some sites (e.g. Brush CO, Van Horn TX) get added even without addresses!

It looks like Blueshift agrees with you (since I emailed him about three locations and updated the other two, but not this one) - just thought I'd check as some sites (e.g. Brush CO, Van Horn TX) get added even without addresses!
True about Van Horn and Brush not having addresses. Blueshift placed the dots in the middle of the interchanges. With only one interstate and one or two exits, he can't be off by much. Little Rock is huge by comparison, with multible interstates and possible locations. I wouldn't have a clue how to put a place-holder there.

Last edited: