Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Little Rock, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0487.JPG
Stopped by just now. Construction foreman was just leaving. He stopped when he saw my Tesla. Said they have built several SC's and this was the largest. His crew was out of Louisiana.
10 stalls.
Said SC should be completed in 3 weeks.
Here are some pics

Stopped by this afternoon as well. Was surprised by how minimally invasive the build appeared compared to pics from other sites.

Stopped by the David's Burgers before getting back on the road. The young man at the window was excited by my Model X. He said it was the first he's ever seen and asked if I'd open the falcon wing doors. I said he should expect to see them more often once the SC is open.

Reactions: jgillispie
Thanks, Speight, the other pictures I took aren't too interesting just conduits stacked up and some trenches dug.
I spoke to a guy in the mall office while I was there on Saturday. He said "yeah we're connecting Dallas and Memphis and the crew said they'll be done in a week!" That would be a record!!
Maybe ahurst can take a picture some time this week to see their progress.

Sorry, I have a very difficult time accepting much happening in a week, even 2 or 3. I bet the average SC installation from dirt to charge is around 4-6 weeks, the Carolina project is probably a world's record if accurate.

It took Des Moines over 2 months for install, in the summer.

So many people are anxiously awaiting this SC to become operational, especially us Texans.

Thanks to all those posting pix of the construction! 10 stalls?? Really? They must be getting ready for the Model 3.
The LR supercharger will be great for Texas and Tennessee folks but for those of us locals who like to escape central Arkansas to KC or points west, we desperately need a supercharger on I-40 in the Fort Smith/Alma area. Frequently Tesla will work on several in one state at the same time. I'm thinking the three in Iowa and the three in Nebraska that came online close together. Hope this is the case in Arkansas! I will start making some calls to cities and locations along I-40 in western Arkansas this week.
Has anyone heard of noise of a supercharger in Tupelo, MS. Getting from Memphis to Birmingham is a stretch.