Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Little Rock, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if anyone in Arkansas has received their Model 3 yet. My son-in-law ordered one through my account on February 1st. He configured on February 19 and Tesla said delivery in 3-6 weeks. Well it's been 7 weeks and he's getting anxious. Once ViN assignment has been made it should be pretty quick.
alderct, have you heard anything yet?

We have driven StLouis, Mo - Houston via Little Rock several times and have always had a good charge rate there. Also stayed at the new TRU motel this last time. Reasonable and just across the parking lot from the SC's.

We've done
1 Stl - Rolla,Mo - Springfield,MO - Little Rock,AR - Texarkana - Nacadoches, Houston
2 Stl - Miner,Mo - Memphis - Little Rock, ...

Both were reasonable routes, one is more Interstate & boring, the drive from LR to Springfield is a pretty drive but not a 75mph route.

We have driven StLouis, Mo - Houston via Little Rock several times and have always had a good charge rate there. Also stayed at the new TRU motel this last time. Reasonable and just across the parking lot from the SC's.

We've done
1 Stl - Rolla,Mo - Springfield,MO - Little Rock,AR - Texarkana - Nacadoches, Houston
2 Stl - Miner,Mo - Memphis - Little Rock, ...

Both were reasonable routes, one is more Interstate & boring, the drive from LR to Springfield is a pretty drive but not a 75mph route.
Wonder how much of a difference going through St. Louis to go from Little Rock to Chicago would be better. We find having to go to the east side of Memphis then double back is awful. Dont get us wrong we love to hop into Memphis for BBQ, but to go 25 miles out of the way and then back adds 1.5 hours to the trip.

I wonder if anyone in Arkansas has received their Model 3 yet. My son-in-law ordered one through my account on February 1st. He configured on February 19 and Tesla said delivery in 3-6 weeks. Well it's been 7 weeks and he's getting anxious. Once ViN assignment has been made it should be pretty quick.
alderct, have you heard anything yet?

No word on my end, though I'm in week five. Been assured on the phone that VIN should be assigned "any day now." Got my loan quote when I placed by order, and now I'm concerned it will expire before delivery. Really would have though your son's would have gone out in the end-of-quarter delivery push.

Wonder how much of a difference going through St. Louis to go from Little Rock to Chicago would be better. We find having to go to the east side of Memphis then double back is awful. Dont get us wrong we love to hop into Memphis for BBQ, but to go 25 miles out of the way and then back adds 1.5 hours to the trip.

Agreed. Adding almost an hour to get to the Memphis SC is painful. This is why we are considering STL via I44 to Springfield then US65 south to Little Rock. Sure will be nice when they open a SC on I40 just west of Memphis.

alderct. What color Model 3 did you order?

Midnight silver metallic. I liked the combo with the darker aero wheels. Plus the aeros account for about 10% of the mileage and, well, it's Arkansas so every mile matters. I saw the red with the silver turbines at the D.C. showroom while at a conference, and it almost changed my mind.

p.s. Got my VIN a week ago, but still haven't received the call to schedule delivery.

Quick update for interested Arkansans on my Model 3 progress. Looks like I'll take delivery around Mother's Day weekend. That puts total timeline at around 9 weeks from order to receipt. Lost a week in the timeline because my Sales Advisor "didn't get my reply" with some of the next step information for delivery.

Another quirk is that payment has to be completed before the vehicle ships from California to my delivery center in Dallas. We bought an inventory Model X the first time, so we simply presented payment at pickup.

• Informative
Reactions: DurandalAI
Quick update for interested Arkansans on my Model 3 progress. Looks like I'll take delivery around Mother's Day weekend. That puts total timeline at around 9 weeks from order to receipt. Lost a week in the timeline because my Sales Advisor "didn't get my reply" with some of the next step information for delivery.

Another quirk is that payment has to be completed before the vehicle ships from California to my delivery center in Dallas. We bought an inventory Model X the first time, so we simply presented payment at pickup.
My son-law got his vin assignment this morning, almost 10 weeks after configuring. Hopefully delivery will happen in the next couple of weeks. Was up in KC at the service center and got to sit in a Model 3. It’s a beautiful car! They had a dozen they were prepping for delivery. Also found out they’ve hired a mobile tech to service cars in Arkansas. Now let’s get some superchargers down here.

Reactions: DurandalAI
My son-law got his vin assignment this morning, almost 10 weeks after configuring. Hopefully delivery will happen in the next couple of weeks. Was up in KC at the service center and got to sit in a Model 3. It’s a beautiful car! They had a dozen they were prepping for delivery. Also found out they’ve hired a mobile tech to service cars in Arkansas. Now let’s get some superchargers down here.

Just confirmed by delivery in Dallas for Saturday the 19th. Could have gotten it that Wednesday, but personal schedule wouldn't allow.

I can't believe there isn't a charging station at least under construction near Fort Smith. You guys out there keeping an eye out?

Actually, looking at Tesla's website, it lists "coming soon" both Fort Smith and Clarksville. Assuming Clarksville to be an accurate description, and not a place holder, looks like there should be only a few spots to check out. Anyone will to drive around that town?

Google Maps

Last edited: