Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Little Rock, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Holiday has two Tesla HPWC 's rated for 48A (reported) and they might be your best bet.

Thanks for that info. Perhaps a few hours charging there may provide just enough to make it to Memphis if I "range mode" it and drive conservatively in my 90D, just me and my dog.

Rough math...If I can get 25 mi/hr charging for 2 hours, then usual range of 235+50= 285 miles...that should get me to family in Memphis on " electron fumes".

Reactions: freefaller1985
According to a gentleman in the Outlet Mall Project Office, Entergy surveyed two locations on the road between the Outlet Mall stores and the Bass Pro Shop. It looks like it will be located in the Bass Pro parking lot as we suspected. I checked today and found no signs of construction.

Has anybody used a RV50 close to Little Rock?
Because if the Holiday Inn charger is occupied or not available to non guests that would be the next fastest charge Memphis to Texarkana. It does seem that there are several somewhat slower L2 chargers in LR. And most are ChargePoint ,better than the Blinks which are often broken. ChargePoint has an app to tell which are in use, very handy to keep you from using electrons searching for a charger. but there is still no way to know in advance which are ICEd.
If I have to use L2 it looks like I will need 3 hours of charge. (S85) -plus some careful driving.. Assuming no headwind, a distinct possibility headed SW

I have a HPWC 100 amp at my home in West LR that is available. 56 miles/ hr.

Allow me to add to the kudos.

Not to insult anyone's intelligence, but a clarification to those who may not realize: to benefit from the 100 amps @56 miles/hr, you have to have the High Amperage Charger Upgrade (or for those of us in the previous generation, the dual chargers). Standard chargers will still only be able to charge at 40 amp (~30 miles/hr)

Allow me to add to the kudos.

Not to insult anyone's intelligence, but a clarification to those who may not realize: to benefit from the 100 amps @56 miles/hr, you have to have the High Amperage Charger Upgrade (or for those of us in the previous generation, the dual chargers). Standard chargers will still only be able to charge at 40 amp (~30 miles/hr)
Wouldn't it be 48 amps?

The latest from the Planning Office in LR: Plans have been approved, construction work now out on bids. Little by little.

OT Ahurst, I see your Burger 21 restaurant is open for business and that you've installed a NEMA 14-50 plug behind the building.
My wife and I will come by and try one of the veggie burgers and grab some electrons. Thanks for doing this.

• Informative
Reactions: emupilot
The latest from the Planning Office in LR: Plans have been approved, construction work now out on bids. Little by little.

OT Ahurst, I see your Burger 21 restaurant is open for business and that you've installed a NEMA 14-50 plug behind the building.
My wife and I will come by and try one of the veggie burgers and grab some electrons. Thanks for doing this.

You are welcome. But we won't open until May I think. City inspections, etc. Red tape.