Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Livermore, CA (LIVE 21 Nov 2018, 20 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hehehe, I’ll wait till another day. For whoever does go are the electrify America stations open as well?

Charging here now. About ten cars charging. All spaces are “Tesla Vehicle Charging Only”. ICE-ing appears unlikely here but I’d be concerned for shoppers driving up and down the aisle where the stalls are (two sides of one aisle). The Electrify America stations are still wrapped up.

Gonna get out of here now and go to our friend’s house for Thanksgiving, want to leave before more shoppers arrive (T-45 minutes to opening).

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Bruce.

I noticed in the Tesla - center screen, that the number available doesn’t show up. Is it because they are the urban charger type? Also originally they implied here were going to be located over by the target. Now it sounds like they are at the outlets? If the latter, major issue. You can never get parking at that mall so these will ICed throughout the holidays.

I noticed in the Tesla - center screen, that the number available doesn’t show up. Is it because they are the urban charger type? Also originally they implied here were going to be located over by the target. Now it sounds like they are at the outlets? If the latter, major issue. You can never get parking at that mall so these will ICed throughout the holidays.
We went by on Tuesday evening, at that time that online screen showed 16 of 20 available. Today we too saw that Tesla no longer is showing availability of stalls at the outlet. They should include a warning about black Friday shoppers inundating the roadways nearby. Saw several iced cars parking in charging stations despite the signage.

I was checking the stalls available status on the center screen all day yesterday (Thanksgiving day). It was showing up for most of the day. Around 4pm, it was 3 of 20 available. By 4:20pm, it was down to only 1 of 20 available. By about 4:30pm, the status disappeared and didn't return for the rest of the night and today.

Yes, the Livermore Supercharger is at the San Francisco Premium Outlets. That was given by the address listed in the permit as in the very first post in this thread. Lots of people speculated different locations in this thread, as is wont to happen here on TMC, but by time a permit is filed, the location is pretty well fixed.

Note there is another Supercharger in permitting on the Dublin side of the freeway, where Target is. Construction hasn't started yet. There's a different thread for that:

Supercharger - Dublin, Fallon Gateway (permit found)

Bruce.