Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lodi, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have liftoff.

FC91F54E-FE5D-48C9-9756-10B360F33C52.jpeg

Charging speed depends on several factors including battery temperature and state of charge. Your results could be perfectly normal for whatever conditions you had during your test.

I do HATE it when I read posts with not enough info, but that just say charging slow. I always talk to people at superchargers and ALOT of them know very little about the charging process, state of charge and all, temp, paired v2 chargers etc. So I always take this with a big grain of salt.

Just came back from charging at Lodi and max output I had was about 135kw with a preconditioned battery starting at 21%.
Does ur car charge faster ever? Older ones don't. My 17 MX does around 145max, so that would be good.

Also what I've noticed is new chargers take a few weeks to test/calibrate, whatever. So will improve. I've been to several chargers as they were opening.

It's an EXCELLENT location, a bit annoying in rush hour though due to crappy off ramps being loaded bc som idiots don't know how to build roads. The wawa with the food and bathrooms right there and it being on several key nyc arteries is just golden.

Does ur car charge faster ever? Older ones don't. My 17 MX does around 145max, so that would be good.

Also what I've noticed is new chargers take a few weeks to test/calibrate, whatever. So will improve. I've been to several chargers as they were opening.

It's an EXCELLENT location, a bit annoying in rush hour though due to crappy off ramps being loaded bc som idiots don't know how to build roads. The wawa with the food and bathrooms right there and it being on several key nyc arteries is just golden.
Yes, I've charged at the Woodcliff Lake location and had over 200kW with preconditioned battery starting around 35%.

Must be slow due to the first few weeks for 'calibration'.

Lodi location was packed and a few spots were taken up by non-EV's but didn't want to cause a headache so I just charged and left.

Thanks to Darryn from Drive Tesla for sending me a screenshot of a Facebook post in which someone found construction for the Lodi, NJ Supercharger at the Wawa. According to the manager they will be online in about a month.

View attachment 652051
I was there last night to get enough of a charge to get back home to Long Island. The conditions were terrible. All the spots were taken by non-Tesla shoppers (?) at the WaWa. Once a spot opened, spot 2B, the charger had trouble connecting. It seemed to be so worn that the contacts weren't efficient. Finally, made contact.