Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - London, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made the assumption that it would be worked out by the time I left.. juice was flowing to both mine and the test car.

Troubleshooting I mentioned was phase wiring issue in transformer. Delay in updating chargers was Ethernet wiring type A on one side and type B on the other (for those of you that are tech savvy and care) causing coms fault.

While testing with the test car, after completing the first bank (3 banks), I plugged in with their permission and took my pictures for you guys so I could go home and sleep. Just before unplugging, a breaker tripped and power went out.

They said this was likely just current limit setting that had to be adjusted and that it would be up and running that night. Sorry for misleading you road trippers <3

Red lines are not a good sign though.. could mean they suspect a damaged cable jacket in one of the lines causing a short. I have not spoken with them yet though. Just a guess.

Seems like running ?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1585100064130.jpg
    FB_IMG_1585100064130.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 109
Ok apologies for the post but I went through 12 pages of this thread, PlugShare and googled London supercharger and i can’t seem to find the location / address. ?

came up to London to get some stuff out of my daughters apartment and instead of charging at Woodstock on the way back was thinking of trying out this new one but I can’t find it.

would someone mind posting the address? Thx.

Ok apologies for the post but I went through 12 pages of this thread, PlugShare and googled London supercharger and i can’t seem to find the location / address. ?

came up to London to get some stuff out of my daughters apartment and instead of charging at Woodstock on the way back was thinking of trying out this new one but I can’t find it.

It still seems to be hidden on Plug share with the wrong connector type.

PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

4380 Wellington Rd S, London, ON N6E 3A2, Canada

Just South of 401 on Wellington, across from Costco.

Let us know if you find the charging faster than Woodstock , it should be.

Please record your check in on PlugShare.

Last edited:

Also, it now shows up in the in-car navigation.

I ended up going to Woodstock. I wanted to check out the new London site but as a practical matter (for me personally), even after doing a bunch of errands in London, I was still at about 37% and figured that I am better off just getting to Woodstock and charging there on the way back to Toronto. (And my daughter was not so interested in an extra additional stop.)
Woodstock was empty (but the hotel and bathroom were open). The first stall I used (4B?) ramped up nicely to about 145 kw but then after 2 or 3 minutes it just stopped. This happened 2x, so I moved a couple of stalls after and got a very solid 140 - 143 kw for about 10 - 12 minutes and I was off.
Thx