Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - London, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This makes me very happy. Driving to London and back is not difficult, it's driving in the London area for a day or two and having to worry about whether there's enough charge to get to the Woodstock SC. London is the only place where I've experience range anxiety. But not for long it seems.

This makes me very happy. Driving to London and back is not difficult, it's driving in the London area for a day or two and having to worry about whether there's enough charge to get to the Woodstock SC. London is the only place where I've experience range anxiety. But not for long it seems.
Why not plug into a destination charger when staying voernight or all day in London? On one trip to town I stayed at a hotel by the 401 that had a Tesla HPWC. And there are a few L2 chargers in the downtown core - I parked at one by the Budweiser Gardens a couple of years ago. That may be moot with the SC opening soon, but it still makes sense to use L2 charging when you are staying put for several hours - more convenient then making an additional stop at an SC.

Reactions: lensovet
Last night in London: 3 of 12 stalls in place. Photo from Twitter
0899586B-60BC-4EBA-884B-4C5174DC7CF4.jpeg

No it won’t. Checking Supercharge Info, or this thread should provide better info.

Ok . i said that cause of the drama happend in North Bay Thread and Sault St Marie thread where people were going back and forth saying its open / temporarily closed ( Putting pressure on you to update ) . when it worked correctly ( not testing phase or speed ) it was up and running in the tesla in car map !!!

Ok . i said that cause of the drama happend in North Bay Thread and Sault St Marie thread where people were going back and forth saying its open / temporarily closed ( Putting pressure on you to update ) . when it worked correctly ( not testing phase or speed ) it was up and running in the tesla in car map !!!
But it was still on & off from that point on. V3s are proving to be inefficient in the cold.