Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Long Beach, CA (LIVE 16 May 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trick is to use way points to add another sc after unmapped one to induce preconditioning.

Now that it's on map preconditioning yields pretty high charge rates. We started at 9% SoC.

Attachments

• 68AC9179-EED6-45BE-9368-BE1558AB5AB6.jpeg
    68AC9179-EED6-45BE-9368-BE1558AB5AB6.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Reactions: rayluis1988
Moderator note: Moved 27 posts regarding a future Signal Hill Tesla location (which might be a service center, a Supercharger site, or both) to this thread in the California forum:

Once it's known what exactly will be at the Signal Hill location (in particular whether there will be public Superchargers), we can rename and/or move that thread appropriately.

This thread will continue to document the (now operational) Long Beach, CA Supercharger site.

Bruce.

BUSY BUSY BUSY.

Stopped at Seal Beach to have a light brunch on Main Street. Checked the charger status and it said 20 of 20 free. Weird but okay. Got here and 18 of 20 chargers were IN USE but none reflected as in use. Two min later it was 20/20 in use and short wait showing.

So everyone has found the chargers now. But given the speed and number it’s not a huge deal.

Just keep in mind status doesn’t always seem to be reflecting correctly.

Reactions: newjacka
BUSY BUSY BUSY.

Stopped at Seal Beach to have a light brunch on Main Street. Checked the charger status and it said 20 of 20 free. Weird but okay. Got here and 18 of 20 chargers were IN USE but none reflected as in use. Two min later it was 20/20 in use and short wait showing.

So everyone has found the chargers now. But given the speed and number it’s not a huge deal.

Just keep in mind status doesn’t always seem to be reflecting correctly.
At times I see a significant delay in the reporting of stalls in use on the main navigation screen. If I am heading to one, I always tap and open the charger location just to see it display anything different.

Reactions: bmah
At times I see a significant delay in the reporting of stalls in use on the main navigation screen. If I am heading to one, I always tap and open the charger location just to see it display anything different.

Main screen, screen location details and app all showed all 20 free. Might be some issues with Long Beach that need to be worked out. Haven’t seen such a discrepancies at other chargers in my experience.