Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Loomis, CA (LIVE 2 Apr 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New 8 Stall V3 Supercharger, Loomis, CA In the front of the Raley's Supermarket parking lot. Address is 6119 Horseshoe Bar Rd, Loomis, CA 95650
Everything looks complete, No transformer on site yet.
I couldn't find the permit in the Placer County Database.

Map.jpg
IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0597.JPG
IMG_0596.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0595.JPG
    IMG_0595.JPG
    949.5 KB · Views: 113
This will be great for heading to Reno/Tahoe especially to charge up before a winter nighttime climb. The next closest is the Rocklin Tesla location, and it's especially unhelpful now that the restrooms are closed if you happen to be charging during business hours.

We travel up to Tahoe every few weeks and this is a nice addition since we have one of the most inefficient Tesla (MX 75D). I wish Tesla would add charging stations in either Auburn or Colfax.

Same thought! I have a MX 75d and from Sacramento I can make it to the Truckee supercharger with a few miles left. It’s odd to leave Sacramento and need to charge in Roseville to be save. Def need one around the half way point from Sacramento to Truckee.

Dropped by Yesterday-No change, Still waiting for the transformer to be installed.
Regarding Colfax, and other PG&E areas, Tesla would be wise to try locate chargers in areas that are not affected by the Public Safety Power Shutoffs (PSPS), as much as possible.

because of the many people heading up to Tahoe for the weekend.
I’ve had to wait quite a while at Rocklin a few times - hopefully this will spread the load but I fear it’s still not keeping up with new Y and 3 sales. We need the promised Auburn site ASAP and Colfax would be great!

Agreed. By year end, there should be 4 SC to choose from before the climb when going up to Tahoe via 80 (Roseville, Rocklin, Loomis, Auburn). Colfax would indeed be the best as SOC would be the lowest by then, so charging would be fastest. Either way, bring on Loomis!

Reactions: JeffnReno