Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Los Angeles, CA - Alameda St. (LIVE 17 Sep 2020, 16 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long after a supercharger opens does it show live on the app?

For the past few Supercharger openings, they have taken to adding it to the Nav map BEFORE it's ready to open and then just put a Non-Op icon on the station. Usually, this means they have power but are not fully authenticated. Perhaps they charge slow or some not at all. When they are signed off the icon changes to the normal Supercharger icon. I don't know any way to know exactly how long it is from sign off until the icon is updated on the Nav map, but when the Supercharger near me opened the guy was here one night and after he left I could charge, and the next day it was on the map.

Supercharger - Alameda, CA (LIVE 15 Dec 2018, 12 stalls)

Last edited:
I went to take a look yesterday and still a lot of construction going on, so doesn’t look like anytime soon to me

Attachments

• C8CE8126-5865-4897-BE10-767088485DEF.jpeg
    C8CE8126-5865-4897-BE10-767088485DEF.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: mociaf9 and Limited
:-0

Any other Supercharger sites going up in LA you could tell us about? :)

I was given a list of about 10-15 potential locations in the city of LA which are in the both permitting process and negotiations with the property owner. I’ll be able to post the link to the permit since it’s public information anyways. I’ll try to do it this weekend.