Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Los Angeles CA - Francisco Street (LIVE 6 Mar 2019, Hotel Indigo, Valet Only!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I have a road trip to LA next week if I stay at Indigo do I get to use it or are there extra fees? It's either there or go closer to the beach
You would only pay the usual valet fee, which I believe is $11 per day. I’d check with the hotel to see if there is a room package that includes parking. But as to the supercharger there is no fee.

(By the way, I’m on a road trip now, staying at Amangiri Resort near page. Much nicer than L. A.)

these seem to be the only superchargers that are active, have a thread on the forums, yet have no pictures
It's because it's a valet in an underground garage. I have charged here, but never saw the superchargers with my own eyes. Same goes for one in San Jose, one in Brooklyn and probably at least a couple of the Manhattan superchargers (I haven't used those so not sure).

Only 50 bucks!? Pay 50 bucks for something that costs 10$ and you get it free! Bullshit....
Read the promo. You don't PAY $50, you get a $50 meals credit plus free parking good at any of 5 hotels between San Diego and San Francisco if you stay overnight in one of those hotels.

Edited to insert quote from the aforementioned promotion.
" Tesla drivers traveling from San Diego to Los Angeles and on up to Santa Barbara, Monterey and San Francisco can receive road-trip specials with an overnight stay at one of the participating hotels.

With the opening of the station, the hotel’s Metropole Bar + Kitchen will offer a special “Recharge Menu” for Tesla drivers stopping by to refuel their car. Drivers participating in the promotion will receive free parking and a $50 food-and-beverage credit."

Last edited:
Read the promo. You don't PAY $50, you get a $50 meals credit plus free parking good at any of 5 hotels between San Diego and San Francisco if you stay overnight in one of those hotels.

Edited to insert quote from the aforementioned promotion.
" Tesla drivers traveling from San Diego to Los Angeles and on up to Santa Barbara, Monterey and San Francisco can receive road-trip specials with an overnight stay at one of the participating hotels.

With the opening of the station, the hotel’s Metropole Bar + Kitchen will offer a special “Recharge Menu” for Tesla drivers stopping by to refuel their car. Drivers participating in the promotion will receive free parking and a $50 food-and-beverage credit."

@ecarfan and @mrplugshare, How can you "disagree" about a direct cut & paste from the promo offer? It says what it says.

Finally got some photos of this place with the help from the nice manager. Urban stalls down two floors in the valet only parking area.

Attachments

• 20200201_152232.jpg
    20200201_152232.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 231
Tesla Corp is paying Hotel Indigo to be apart of the Superchargers network. Twice now have their valet person rejected my request to charge our Tesla. First rejection was because we are not staying at the hotel. Second time around the valet person lied and said no stalls are open, when in fact the Tesla network was showing 10-available stalls. Our Model-Y was down to 10% battery life and I was not allowed to access supercharger. I was advised to try another Tesla Supercharger location. This policy of Hotel Indigo DTLA is shameful and discriminatory to guest who are not staying at their hotel.

• Informative
Reactions: Dave EV