Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Louisville, KY (9500 Preston Hwy)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

While looking for something completely unrelated, I stumbled upon to a fencing permit for another Supercharger in Louisville!! This new Supercharger will have 12 stalls (biggest in Kentucky so far) at the Meijer at 9500 Preston Hwy. Construction is due to start soon since the permit was reissued yesterday. Will add on Supercharge Info!!

AECD5E39-3CC8-40FA-B9AB-DACA3FF25243.jpeg
75939B44-F87C-4B58-B127-C52287547ED1.jpeg

A6DEE899-49F6-4EB1-885C-C5CCA629FA65.jpeg
FB2ED8F8-EACC-4AB9-AF28-D84D189B8A98.jpeg

Louisville - Preston Hwy, KY

Along Primary Interstates: I-65
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-265

I-65

To: Louisville, KY - 10.8 miles
Diversion: 3.6 miles
To: Indianapolis, IN - 121.4 miles

Improving travel along I-65, adding a v3 Supercharger with a smaller diversion than Louisville, KY.

Reactions: RNHurt
Did you intend to say I-65? For those traveling across I-64, this is the MOST out of the way SuperCharger of the three in Louisville. This will be a nice addition for those traveling up and down I-65, but there is still a need for one in Elizabethtown.

Etown been on the list for a long time. Hope it actually happens. I think the huge gap on I-64 in Indiana should be addressed first. If course when I get my tri motor cybertruck, I won't give a crap.(unless I'm towing)

Etown been on the list for a long time. Hope it actually happens. I think the huge gap on I-64 in Indiana should be addressed first. If course when I get my tri motor cybertruck, I won't give a crap.(unless I'm towing)
I had found a permit search site for Etown a while back, but you had to know the street and I didn’t turn up anything. Now that there are nearby SCs popping up, I tried to search again but can’t find the site anymore.

Coming soon pins default to the city center. Don't read anything into that.
In this particular case, though, it isn't at the normal "city center" location. Which is a bit unusual, but not unheard of. When that happens, whether it means anything or not is unclear; sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Here, we know from Marco's opening post the exact location of the future supercharger and it isn't anywhere near the intersection where the pin is. So, in this case, RTPEV's comment about not reading anything into the pin location remains correct.