Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Louisville, KY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me suggest for you to plan to go to Towne Center in East end Louisville. I was in the city today and this SC on Gardiner lane was out of service. Towne Center was quite busy, sometimes having 3 cars waiting. Lots of out of state plates, but it is a Saturday in the summer.

Attachments

• 60068264-80A7-4753-AE3B-B57DAC0013AF.jpeg
    60068264-80A7-4753-AE3B-B57DAC0013AF.jpeg
    774 KB · Views: 69
Have they closed some of the eateries near this SCer.
Yes. We had started to frequent the Buckhead Mountain Grill (two young boys, they had a kids menu) until COVID hit and it closed for good. According to Google maps, it has been replaced by Legend Crab Seafood House. I have not been there, cannot comment.

One that seemed to have weathered the storm is Funmi’s African restaurant that is closer to the Supercharger. I went there twice - most excellent. Set your expectations low for decor and be prepared for slightly higher prices given the setting. You will be rewarded with a rich savory experience.

Why only twice? The only two times I passed through without kids when they happened to be open. Also, the Towne Center had not come online yet.

Some of the chains on the other side of the Watterson have closed, but I don’t remember which.