Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lowell, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was an official statement about it being open posted on their Facebook group. See attached. What do we need to do to get this updated as "open" on the site?

@MarcoRP

Attachments

• IMG_3166.jpg
    IMG_3166.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: wreighven
There was an official statement about it being open posted on their Facebook group. See attached. What do we need to do to get this updated as "open" on the site?

@MarcoRP

What site are you talking about? It is being shown as "open" on supercharge.info

For other sites (such as tesla.com and plughsare.com) you will have to wait until Tesla themselves puts it up.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
I charged successfully today and all stalls appear open. Max rate was about 350 mph. As far as I can tell, I wasn’t billed for the charge. I expect Tesla has the charge rate turned down until it officially goes online.

Attachments

• D5A0D631-4E04-49D4-9E5D-7DEE61BC8FEB.jpeg
    D5A0D631-4E04-49D4-9E5D-7DEE61BC8FEB.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 64
Seems you both were right - the Bentonville and Fayetteville coming soon pins are now missing on the official map o_O
So far as I recall, there was never a pin on Fayetteville. I had just misremembered where the Bentonville pin was located, i.e. there was only ever 1 pin up in that corner of AR and I was remembering it as being on the wrong city.