Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lowell, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This. Just did this last week. I didn't quite believe the trip planner when it told me I need x+y miles worth of charge when Lowell was only x miles from the LR SuC, and almost didn't make it as I didn't do what it directed. I did stop at the Clarksville Walmart on my way back. I made a scene - bunch of kids and adults walked up stating they had never seen Tesla before.

It was a tight run from Lowell to Little Rock in our car, but that's expected, given the distance between them.

I could probably have charged to 90% and made it with 7 to 8%. Not bad really for 209 miles at Freeway speeds in light rain.
(Charged to 100% and arrived with 18)

Stopped by the Workman Travel Center in Ozark last weekend. Asked the cashier if she was aware of a supercharger going in at this location. She said Tesla has been out and thought that construction had started. Looked around the parking lot but saw no signs of any construction yet. Fingers crossed.
I would feel more confident if there were a construction symbol on the SuperCharger map.

Bob Wilson

Stopped by the Workman Travel Center in Ozark last weekend. Asked the cashier if she was aware of a supercharger going in at this location. She said Tesla has been out and thought that construction had started. Looked around the parking lot but saw no signs of any construction yet. Fingers crossed.
If one is going in there, then I would expect another one to be placed in Checotah, OK. Before I had been thinking one in Henryetta, OK and one near Fort Smith.

BTW the gas station in Lowell is a rare combination of supercharger host and Trump 2020 gift shop :D

Just wanted to let people here know that for the past week or so, there have been issues with this SuperCharger being online. The Arkansas Telsa Owners Club has been monitoring and in contact with Tesla communicating the issues that have been reported. As always, be sure to use your Tesla App to check the current status of any SC as at this moment, the Lowell, AR charger is listed as down.