Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lynchburg, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are a few additional pictures from this (rainy) evening. They've put in all 8 bases for the pedestals and what appears to be the majority of the conduit to this point.
IMG_5681.jpg
IMG_5683.jpg
IMG_5684.jpg
IMG_5682.jpg

I'm happy that they are doing this in Lynchburg. So cool. I often come down to visit my son while he is attending school, but have to be creative and use the Courtyard Marriott charger or a slow charge extension cord at his house (one day we will look back at this and laugh!). I'm puzzled why Telsa is not keeping their map up to date. Seems like an easy task for someone to do... Also I don't see the Leesburg VA marker icon showing up in the on-line map but it shows up my Tesla car display. I was installed and up and running a few weeks ago. Again, we will look back one day at all this intelligence gathering and sleuthing and laugh our A%$$ off! Nirvana is near.

I’m driving south to VIR in the am and may swing thru the sheetz and take some pictures. I’m driving my Lexus tomorrow as I’ll be parking in the Lexus corral and at the Lexus hospitality for the race . Can’t wait it’s going to be a beautiful day at the track !